ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****! So you have to be:

• In a suitable zone
  • At around 4pm EST
  • And you maybe get all of 1-30 seconds to hit the reserve button

Did I get all that right?

You can be from the comfort of home. You can make the app look like you're in any zone needed

Tomorrow is the last day for foot stores. Pacsun has yet to say when/how its gonna sell em, and FNL has the one day raffle tomorrow.

Botiques in NYC havent given word yet, like Kith and all em but most pairs at those places are def back doored.

do we have an idea of when the confirmed app drop goes live tomorrow? i think last release was like 10am pac right?

Last edited:

Anyone in NYC go this morning? How were the lines then?
I just went to one store and totally regret lining up. NYC people are animals. You got the clowns skipping in front of security and security guard doing nothing. Funny thing happen, I guess not so funny if it really did happen, but I saw some kid skip and this guy said to the kid that he had a gun on him. SMH, every time I go, I'm like maybe it won't be bad as last time and every time it is gets worst. Probably going to be my last raffle with the line I waited took close to two hours. Yeah, 1 girl writing and she took frequent breaks with no one replacing her.

I just went to one store and totally regret lining up. NYC people are animals. You got the clowns skipping in front of security and security guard doing nothing. Funny thing happen, I guess not so funny if it really did happen, but I saw some kid skip and this guy said to the kid that he had a gun on him. SMH, every time I go, I'm like maybe it won't be bad as last time and every time it is gets worst. Probably going to be my last raffle with the line I waited took close to two hours. Yeah, 1 girl writing and she took frequent breaks with no one replacing her.
if you can't beat em join em. Waiting in nyc yeezy raffle lines is an l upon itself. At least skip halfway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom