ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your looking for comfort, I highly recommend UB...Yeezy are comfortable but wont have the upper supports like the UB...look into it fam 
I've actually ordered the Black UB's from Ruvilla the other day :wink: Hoping they are far more comfortable and supportive than the Roshes.

I won't be able to wear them until my boot is off and once my orthotics are ready.

Last edited:
I've actually ordered the Black UB's from Ruvilla the other day
wink.gif
Hoping they are far more comfortable and supportive than the Roshes.

I won't be able to wear them until my boot is off and once my orthotics are ready.
You will like them..trust me. Roshe are far from comfort with their cardbox sole lol...

Coworker just told me he got a great deal on TDs and spent $600 on a DS pair off eBay. He showed me pics but I dont have the heart to tell em they are fugazi.
there are soooo many auctions out there with really bad obvious fakes going for 400 and up. People are just stupid these days. If I spend resell prices on something I make triple sure I know what I´m getting and not jumping on anything that tells me "Yeezy" in the description. 
Tell him they are fake, maybe he can still get a refund.

Last edited:
there are soooo many auctions out there with really bad obvious fakes going for 400 and up. People are just stupid these days. If I spend resell prices on something I make triple sure I now what I´m getting and not jumping on anything that tells me "Yeezy" in the description. 

He told me he already wore them out to flex on his boys...I mentioned how good the quality on fakes are but he seemed so hype to have them that I just let him rock.

there are soooo many auctions out there with really bad obvious fakes going for 400 and up. People are just stupid these days. If I spend resell prices on something I make triple sure I now what I´m getting and not jumping on anything that tells me "Yeezy" in the description. 

He told me he already wore them out to flex on his boys...I mentioned how good the quality on fakes are but he seemed so hype to have them that I just let him rock.
I was gonna say if he was really your friend, the right thing to do is let him know so he can try to get his money back

But if he's just your coworker and he out here talking stupid, let him get clowned on 
roll.gif

Even if worn I'm pretty sure fakes can get sent back for refund.  

What's stopping someone from buying Yeezys from Barneys, putting fakes in the box and returning them for a refund? That would be a great way to get back at adidas lol

What's stopping someone from buying Yeezys from Barneys, putting fakes in the box and returning them for a refund? That would be a great way to get back at adidas lol
Someone returning Yeezys for retail refund is a major red flag in itself....lol

aside from the fact that the fakes arent really all that cheap anyways. you think youll find a fake pair under 200? enough to justify wasting your time trying to rip off a store? sounds like a brilliant plan.

Lmao, people will justify anything for their yeezys... "Oh, my spine is jacked up, Yeezy got me."
And your comment means 0 to me. You don't know me and what I go through.

I don't, but use some sense if your health is in question. Roshes and yeezys aren't curing spine issues.

My comment clearly meant enough for you to respond to it.

Last edited:
I don't, but use some sense if your health is in question. Roshes and yeezys aren't curing spine issues.
At what point did I say it will cure my condition?

I said "If these are way more comfortable than any other running shoe, then these would be beneficial for my spine disability."

Reading is fundamental. Also, if you're trying to get under my skin with your immature and inconsiderate comments, you will fail.

Last edited:
At what point did I say it will cure my condition?

I said "If these are way more comfortable than any other running shoe, then these would be beneficial for my spine disability."

Reading is fundamental. Also, if you're trying to get under my skin with your immature and inconsiderate comments, you will fail.

Lmao [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Yall worry about how the next man spends his money, laces his shoes, wears his pants.

And now yall worry about the next mans spine

Yall too invested 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom