ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Some days I'm in my Yeezys, some days I'm in my Vans/If I knew y'all made plans I wouldn't have popped the Xans" - No More Parties in LA

Time to hoard some slip ons and take em down to Flight Club.

But would any of those fakes actually fool anyone? My coworker isnt a sneaker enthusiast at all so not surprised they got em.
Most of the "good" fakes now are literally 99% the same.  You have to compare high quality DSLR pics of the fakes to retail to even find the differences. 

The first wave of fakes was noticeably fake within 10 seconds, mostly based on the patterns being way off or the heel-tabs being incorrectly positioned, or the boost on the bottom looking junk.  The patterns originally wouldn't curve up at the heel like on retails.  Patterns on both the primeknit and the boost used to be mirrored.

Now the patterns are nearly identical in their orientation (always pointing to the wearer's right pinky toe, properly curving up towards heel) and thickness/density and are no longer mirrored, the heel tabs are identical in shape / # of dots / location, the boost on the bottom is nearly identical (including the texture and the little 7-dot injection spots), laces are identical, packaging is identical, the provide receipts (still a sign of fakes, especially if the cashier is a commonly used name such as Kyle Ramos), etc. 

It's getting to the point where you aren't going to know if they are legit or not, unless you bought them yourself. 

Most of the "good" fakes now are literally 99% the same.  You have to compare high quality DSLR pics of the fakes to retail to even find the differences. 

The first wave of fakes was noticeably fake within 10 seconds, mostly based on the patterns being way off or the heel-tabs being incorrectly positioned, or the boost on the bottom looking junk.  The patterns originally wouldn't curve up at the heel like on retails.  Patterns on both the primeknit and the boost used to be mirrored.

Now the patterns are nearly identical in their orientation (always pointing to the wearer's right pinky toe, properly curving up towards heel) and thickness/density and are no longer mirrored, the heel tabs are identical in shape / # of dots / location, the boost on the bottom is nearly identical (including the texture and the little 7-dot injection spots), laces are identical, packaging is identical, the provide receipts (still a sign of fakes, especially if the cashier is a commonly used name such as Kyle Ramos), etc. 

It's getting to the point where you aren't going to know if they are legit or not, unless you bought them yourself. 
You're shot, my friend. The patterns are still way off—they still don't curve correctly and are less filled in. I have retail PB's and MR's and can spot out those "authentic"  fakes from a mile away. 

"Some days I'm in my Yeezys, some days I'm in my Vans/If I knew y'all made plans I wouldn't have popped the Xans" - No More Parties in LA

Time to hoard some slip ons and take em down to Flight Club.
He ain't in the slip ons tho. He wear the mid joints.

You're shot, my friend. The patterns are still way off—they still don't curve correctly and are less filled in. I have retail PB's and MR's and can spot out those "authentic"  fakes from a mile away. 
I didn't say they were "perfect" yet, just that they are getting extremely close.  Each new iteration gets harder and harder to tell. 

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying fakes are cool / good.  I'm just saying, as a buyer (I want MR and PB) - it is getting to the point where I don't trust anything available online. 

You might be able to tell from a mile away, but 99% of people couldn't.  Only the most ardent of sneakerheads / yeezy-heads could probably tell the difference if they saw someone in public wearing them. 

I didn't say they were "perfect" yet, just that they are getting extremely close.  Each new iteration gets harder and harder to tell. 

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying fakes are cool / good.  I'm just saying, as a buyer (I want MR and PB) - it is getting to the point where I don't trust anything available online. 

You might be able to tell from a mile away, but 99% of people couldn't.  Only the most ardent of sneakerheads / yeezy-heads could probably tell the difference if they saw someone in public wearing them. 
I own these and at a glance I dont think Id be able to spot these as fake if someone was walking by.

this aint nothing new. white folks spend their money on fake luxury brands (i.e. Michael Kors, Coach, Vineyard Vines), while folks in the hood spend money on fake everything (belts, wallets, jeans, Jordans, Yeezys)

while asians just out there making the fake stuff, making bread, and dropping it on the real stuff (Lexus, college tuition, houses, Yeezys).
Best thing I've read.

Help~ if I wear a size 8 Moonrock, what size of 750 Triple black will fit me? size 8 or 9? thanks.

mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom