ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I be mad as heck if people were calling me out my name for a chance to win a shoe. Know dang well y'all don't come in here for nothing else.

Glad I don't work at shoe store that aspect must stink

So ppl are mad cause I asked what time the confirmed app will count down to 0? Fasho lol

I mean some of us aren't in the zone and don't get a countdown (posted screenshot as proof). So before I drive 3 hours I'd like to know for sure. And who's to say some of us didn't try doing research and just wanted to confirm to make sure through what I know as a knowledgeable and helpful community?

They're dumb af because they're not getting them.

That store sucks btw. Had a good time scamming them for my troubles lol
Foot locker didn't even write my name down on anything but the ticket. She handed me a blank ticket told me to write my name, number and size down. I gave it back to her she ripped it and gave me my half and put the other in the box. Never dealt with this one before, usually they keep a log of people too.

Foot locker didn't even write my name down on anything but the ticket. She handed me a blank ticket told me to write my name, number and size down. I gave it back to her she ripped it and gave me my half and put the other in the box. Never dealt with this one before, usually they keep a log of people too.
same here at HOH in PG plaza and my connec went back to school 

Just a heads up for anyone trying to get VIP Platinum Status for Footsites. "platinum VIP membership level must be achieved prior to registering for a s *** releas e. N ote thatit maytakeup to 72 hours for your VIP activation or your Platinum VIP status to be reflected on the app" so sounds like you might of had to be VIP by now. I have no idea how I'm still Platinum VIP status still since I haven't purchased a show from foot locker in over a year but I won't complain. I'll take my free 5M head start!

Last edited:
You're good at FTL. It saves them from messing up peoples' info. I won for the PB 2.0s there. They'll tape the winning tickets to their clipboard and triple-check to make sure the numbers match up.

You're good at FTL. It saves them from messing up peoples' info. I won for the PB 2.0s there. They'll tape the winning tickets to their clipboard and triple-check to make sure the numbers match up.
If the DM pulls the tickets n does the raffle We good

Store mgr does it,  We are Screwed!

My apologies if this has already been brought up but are ALL Villa stores doing In Store raffles? I haven't seen a list of specific stores and their email info isnt very detailed.

Pizza x Fries combo = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

limited inventory at footshops seem to line up to what some ppl have posted. asked for a 7.5 at FNL and worker said they only got one 7 and 7.5 in but a couple more 8's.  

Excuse my ignorance guys, haven't used the adidas confirmed app and just wanted to be sure...

in about 2 hours i have to be IN THE ZONE while using this Adidas app to possibly reserve a pair of yeezy's?

definitely didn't wanna stay in the city closer to rush hour :lol:

View media item 2173792

Chicago Pizza is technically a pizza casserole 

They're both fine. But you can grab and go with nyc pizza,

chicago pizza is sit down with a fork kinda pizza. 

My apologies if this has already been brought up but are ALL Villa stores doing In Store raffles? I haven't seen a list of specific stores and their email info isnt very detailed.

well in DFW metroplex they are. they close tomorrow at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom