ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am about 15 miles away from the long island area............

the area covers part of the sound....

WENT TO FL 34TH TO SEE IF IT WAS TOO PACKED AND THERE WERENT THAT MANY PPL SO I WAITED.. TOOK 25 MIN OF MY LUNCH BREAK.. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FASTER BUT I HAD AN HOUR LUNCH SO I SAID WHY NOT.  BY THE TIME I LEFT THE LINE GOT A LOT LONGER THOUGH.

THATS ABOUT ALL IM WILLING TO DO.. TRYING CONFIRMED THEN GOING TO THE GYM AFTER WORK.

WENT TO FL 34TH TO SEE IF IT WAS TOO PACKED AND THERE WERENT THAT MANY PPL SO I WAITED.. TOOK 25 MIN OF MY LUNCH BREAK.. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FASTER BUT I HAD AN HOUR LUNCH SO I SAID WHY NOT.  BY THE TIME I LEFT THE LINE GOT A LOT LONGER THOUGH.

THATS ABOUT ALL IM WILLING TO DO.. TRYING CONFIRMED THEN GOING TO THE GYM AFTER WORK.
leg day?

nerd.gif

Did about 7 raffles on Long Island and Queens. The Finish Line at Queens Center Mall ran out of raffle tickets. Are they too cheap to go out to Staples to get more?

Did about 7 raffles on Long Island and Queens. The Finish Line at Queens Center Mall ran out of raffle tickets. Are they too cheap to go out to Staples to get more?
FNL LOVES TO BUY A SMALL AMOUNT AND STOP WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT.. I NEVER PUT IN RAFFLES THERE.

I'm actually glad my local PacSuns aren't listed on that list. With FNL running out of tickets by the time I get off work l rather just go home.

Just got out of Urban Outfitters in Tysons, and a girl and the assistant manager told me that their website is going to do a surprise raffle apparently 6-8am, wasn't sure what day though. Soooooo to believe them or not to believe them??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom