ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah is this true? Might be why I keep getting an L

It all varies on your router. I'm at my office so our router is just as fast at the modem itself. If you use the router provided by your ISP you're better be sitting next to it or better off using LTE

Sister in Miami caught instant L for me, and now she's pissed that it was instantaneous.  She doesn't understand why they just don't make more. 

That was a not so tasty L. Anyways, I'm contemplating paying resale on Pirate Blacks. Been saving for awhile. What's the sizing like on the 2016 Pirate Black's? If there is a page in the thread that answers that, my apologies. I rarely post here. 

anybody else app still searching? I'm in la btw. 

im in LA also and its still on checking sizes/availability

im not sure if the apps even working at this point its been 15 minutes :lol:

edit- just took an L

Last edited:

That was a not so tasty L. Anyways, I'm contemplating paying resale on Pirate Blacks. Been saving for awhile. What's the sizing like on the 2016 Pirate Black's? If there is a page in the thread that answers that, my apologies. I rarely post here. 
I'd say tts

im in LA also and its still on checking sizes/availability

im not sure if the apps even working at this point its been 15 minutes
laugh.gif
for real, lol. i have the biggest feeling app just froze.

so do we just wait till adidas says every pair was confirmed??

tt or 1/2 size down from your ultra boost size. 350v2 .5 up or your ultra boost size.

Man, this is wild as hell. I was ready to be over it.

Snagged a size 9 in the app. I had changed the size like 2 hours before thinking I had a better shot at going up half a size.

Unreal.

No Sadderday for me 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom