ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never win crap can't wait to not get anything saturday and for the stupid eagles to lose sunday and then monday is work wtf fml

Is that compared Ultra Boosts or just in general? I've heard most people recommend sizing 1/2 size down. So, if I'm TTS sz 12 in Ultra Boost (snug fit), I should go for 11.5? 
Ehh.... my size 8.5 OT's are much looser than my size 9 UB white 1.0's .... 

nerd.gif

i just coded the app that tricks your iphone into being in a different location but i was 10 minutes late. anyone getting W's?

I just don't know what I could have done. Tapping with both index fingers, hit the reserve button before I could even read the word. Checked sizes like 3 times. Sitting here at the Camden Walmart with a big ol L on LTE.

4 measly raffle tickets, ugh. When am I finally gonna hit.

lol wow I can't believe I hit on confirmed for adidas at aventura mall. I'm going to be chilling on my vacation this weekend now.

I just don't know what I could have done. Tapping with both index fingers, hit the reserve button before I could even read the word. Checked sizes like 3 times. Sitting here at the Camden Walmart with a big ol L on LTE.

4 measly raffle tickets, ugh. When am I finally gonna hit.
its all luck dude! dont get down. I was tapping the screen when there were 30 seconds left and still took an L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom