ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
lmao that pic/quote of the ktt user :rofl:

complete nonsense 
Acts like he is on an "elite" level or some **** like that, while we are lost over here :lol:

If you're not in skin tight jeans, with a pin roll, and like 3 layers of elongated shirts....you don't know how to dress.

[emoji]128586[/emoji] Whatever B calls me too trendy whatever is what it is Im not a real NTr though
latest

:nerd:

Last edited:
I got an email from ADC UK 3 days ago that said..

"Recently you have placed an order at adidas.co.uk.

As part of a standard procedure and as per our privacy policy, adidasverifies payment details of incoming orders. Based on the current information we unfortunately cannot proceed to process your order. 

For more information please contact our Customer Service via 0800 - 279 41 44 or our contact form.

We thank you kindly for your understanding and do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Your adidas team"

I just got an email that now says....

"Dear Customer,

We would like to kindly inform you that your order for the Yeezy Boost 350s has been cancelled by our warehouse, due to lack of stock. This can sometimes happen when two or more customers try to order the last pair at the same time. There is always strong demand for YEEZY BOOST products and they sell out quickly. Sorry for any disappointment.

Our finance department has issued refunds for the cancelled orders. Please kindly allow a few working days for it to reflect on your account, as it is being sent via an international monetary transfer.

We sincerely apologise for this situation and the inconvenience it has caused you.

Kind Regards,
adidas Online Shop Team"

BS BS BS

If you're not in skin tight jeans, with a pin roll, and like 3 layers of elongated shirts....you don't know how to dress.
Thanks for your advice bro. Now I will pin roll all my pants. Even when I'm outside in the snow, because it's worth it. 

Thats a very fair price. Moonrock is very dope i would like to cop a pair and custom the suede to black

New York Jfk/micom Your Parcel has been cleared through Customs

My OT 350s coming soon from JDSports!

Yea I'm not down with NT denim an a lot of views on this forum.

Relating to sneakers and style

Dudes here are stuck on the past o well
I gotcha.

I was gonna say, "if you've been on NT for awhile, you are NT."

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to NT but does anyone know if the Instagram seller above, Laced Palace, is legit?

Whoever came up on $700 tans... Good work
I tried and tried to get a price under $800 and couldn't

^Yup, fake TDs.

Fact: Stay away from any Instagram account claiming to be "the plug" lol

stay away from any instagram account with "plenty sizes/pairs in hand and ready to ship"  that plugs a review page on the post. If they're legit they would have a rep big enough that speaks for itself 

stay away from any instagram account with "plenty sizes/pairs in hand and ready to ship"  that plugs a review page on the post. If they're legit they would have a rep big enough that speaks for itself 

Obviously

Damn NTr can't be that stupid

Sorry for my sarcasm

Last edited:
Questions fellas, I've been looking through this thread and I'm not sure which size to get.

I'm usually a 10.5, my pirate blacks fit great in 10.5, but should I go with a 10 in TDs or 11? My feet are a little wide so I tend to go with the bigger size but I've seen a few opinions on going smaller. Any help is appreciated

I'm a 10.5 in mostly everything I have a 10.5 in PB and 750's but went with a 10 in the TD and fit good The 11 would've been to big for my liking and I have a wide foot myself some what! Hope this helps ya out

You guys think theres any chance they're still in stock in tokyo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom