ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same can be said about the aforementioned.

How many people who can afford it have been caught with fake products?

Does that make them broke clowns?

I feel like a clown for buying my wife a 2.5k purse from LV when she only wears it a few times a month.
You feel like a clown because 2.5k for a purse from LV is probably too much for you.

Last edited:
that fatwallet footlocker jig tho 
nerd.gif

Everyone please stop sending me PM's. The link was shown at the end of that video. I have no idea when it is going live. All I know at the moment is that when I try add any size via POST I am receiving a OOS message.  

Everyone please stop sending me PM's. The link was shown at the end of that video. I have no idea when it is going live. All I know at the moment is that when I try add any size via POST I am receiving a OOS message.  

Well you deleted the video so now we can't check it lol

PM'd 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif

yeezy thread so cut throat
"568 Members, 816 Guests"
Hi Guests! How was your Xmas and NYEs? I'm sure it was fantastic!! No really, speak up, don't be shy!

Last edited:
I watch the video
Pretty slick way to trick site in making you your own link!

But like homie said The bot is way faster then you and constant refreshing n PM
You'll never beat them to the cart

I watch the video
Pretty slick way to trick site in making you your own link!

But like homie said The bot is way faster then you and constant refreshing n PM
You'll never beat them to the cart
What I did in that video is exactly what a bot does—I can automate it. I only made the video to show everyone the release was legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom