ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ray-j-i-hit-it-first-kim-kardashian-600x450.jpg

I called one adidas and they said you can have someone pick up your pair if they have your ID and sign into your confirmed account. Regardless I'm Asian and I have my friend who is Asian and looks like me. So that should work regardless lol because I'm going to be on vacation.

I called one adidas and they said you can have someone pick up your pair if they have your ID and sign into your confirmed account. Regardless I'm Asian and I have my friend who is Asian and looks like me. So that should work regardless lol because I'm going to be on vacation.

Lmao

MIGHT WANT TO HAVE YOUR FRIEND GO ON VACATION FOR YOU INSTEAD
laugh.gif

pretty sure the app crashed for the ones still searching for sizes. all sizes would've been claimed by now.

Between my friends and I, we tried on 5 phones and only hit on one.

Sizes we tried on (9.5, 9.5, 10, 10, 10.5)

The one phone that hit was the 10.5, and there was only an 11.5 available.

All other devices were instantly gone even with quick tapping before the button even showed up. Bay Area, CA. I've tried on every confirmed and never hit, but always hit on ADC.

If you sign into your confirmed account from another phone it will delete your reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom