ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay, a full size on the OT's then possibly but what about Pirate Blacks (2016 release)? 
I don't have the 2016 PB's, but I don't think they were *that* much different in sizing.  The general consensus is 1/2 size down from TTS for 350's (before these v2).  Most people recommend TTS or 1/2 size up for UB's (if you have a wide foot). 

Anyone stuck on checking for availability

It's over

It's long been over

People have all gotten the sorry all reserved

Your phone just glitched

Close the app out and re open for proof

No yeezy confirmed drop lasts 20+ minutes lol

DC had to be ultra super limited. Nobody I know hit, including the 5 FL employees hanging out with me at the mall lol on their break

Damn, well it felt like I was closer than other times, but still an L. Was on LTE just leaving work, phone never froze, I saw the little countdown message and was tapping my heart away. Saw the button come up almost instantly, went through two quick rounds of searching for size, then a swift L to the groin.

Still many chances, though, and I am keeping the positive vibes up; gonna cook on my first pair this weekend, no matter what!

DC had to be ultra super limited. Nobody I know hit, including the 5 FL employees hanging out with me at the mall lol on their break

for real though. i started tapping when the timer hit 11 seconds and i think it glitched on me, searched, and then got the L. oh well. maybe i'll score on my 2 raffle entries lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom