ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, time to babysit my phone for the next few days. Didnt see many raffle entries for my size (mostly 9.5-10.5; I'm an 8 ) in any of the spots I applied to so I hope that's a good thing lol. :\

I'm just trying rock ,my local mall has 26 including gs.should be somewhat better.i see resell leveling out at 750

Last edited:
don't know exact number of pairs but there are more of these than there have been in past releases. Resale price will probably not drop below 500.

doesn't look like a GR either 

Not a resellers shoe is it...

I wonder how many people actually want to wear them.

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/3692B0D8-A527-4D62-8C0E-AA8E21D416C3.jpeg.html
Idk if thats an accurate way of describing how many people are selling. Especially since you only searched for the keyword.

That could be people selling bots,fakes, or just the V2 keyword in their listing. If you search for "adidas yeezy pirate" you get 1,137 hits and they still go for a lot.

Last edited:
I know if I get them, I'm definitely going to wear them in my regular rotation. I like the colorway. And these already look a lot more durable than the V1s. You shouldn't have to paint the sole on a $200 pair of shoes. Walmart shoes have more durable sole paint.

DAY OF RECKONING.. BETWEEN TODAY AND TOMORROW WE FIND OUT WHO WON RAFFLES 
nerd.gif

Got the pirates outside the store with 850 other people waiting. Was pretry happy.

These will suit my feet better though so I really want.

Pirates blistered my heels and I had to get rid of them. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

yea you should enter for a different size :lol:

But there's more 8's right? RIGHT!?!? Lol

I'm ok on missing these, new TD is what I really want. Wouldn't mind getting called on these, they match the FoG stuff I got on the last Pac Sun drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom