ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering heading up to one of the pacsuns on the list to try my luck at a raffle, hopefully there aren't too many submissions. Then again, not too sure how the scene is out here

Not worried about that boy. I'm just wondering why he still puts sad faces when talking about raffles.

I've been thinking about these too damn much. Had a dream I copped and woke up extra salty this morning knowing it was a lie
laugh.gif

*fingers crossed for a raffle hit*
Woke up like Wade in a cold sweat. Better chance on ADC tho
You probably woke up like this 
laugh.gif

Could you leave your ID and phone with someone to pick them up for you?

If you have to fly, use a passport (if you have one). 

yeah imma try and ask if someone can pick up but I doubt it since they have them rules of id and person and log in must match. But we'll see, if not then online it is

Hey. I haven't been on here in a while. Just wondering what is the overall consensus on V2? Does V2 compare to TDs or not even close? 
Thats entirely an opinion

I personally think they're better looking.

They aren't as flexible of a shoe, but as a person on a sneaker forum, i mean you don't really flexible sneaker.

Last edited:
if I had a dream i hit, i wouldnt even wake up like dwade. id still be sleep tbh 
laugh.gif
 aint tryna wake up from a goodass dream

Last edited:
Got my raffle ticket from Pacsun at QCM, girl told me they were only getting 20 pairs, same with the one in Roosevelt Field mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom