ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot going on there that you don't want the answers to.
sick.gif

How come that preacher is dressed like that???

And his ring looks like he won the United Galatic Super Bowl??
Gezzz
What's he crying for!

He crying because his constituency ain't meet the donation quota for his new Benz G Wagon

No hate to anyone who buys pre-ripped denim, tho. I was a costumer on a few features and pilots a few years back before I made the switch to g&e but I highly recommend getting one of these if you like diy ripped denim:

Hand Ruffer

View media item 2175194

Wayyyy cheaper and looks infinitely better when you do it yourself IMO

I'm definitely not talking about banned T shirt with the banneds lol. I'm looking for a black shirt. Wish we had a supreme in the DMV

so how many people in here have the full 6 min headstart on one of the footsite apps? i had platinum accounts at all 3 so i got 6 min headstart at each store, hopefully at least one comes thru

Last edited:

so how many people in here have the full 6 min headstart on one of the footsite apps? i had platinum accounts at all 3 so i got 6 min headstart at each store, hopefully at least one comes thru
6 mins at Champs and FA and 4 mins at FL. Kinda bummed we only have 2 FAs getting these in South Florida. Couldn't even select 3 stores with my 6 mins. Hoping this means they have a lot of pairs to filter through the app. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom