ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone sold anything off GOAT? Want to give it a try, what % do they take?
like 12% but make sure you email them if your not sure your listing is active. I had a listing rejected twice because of pics , so I sold it on ebay instead and it somehow sold on goat too. I was tight  they raised my fees even if it wasnt my fault. 

I mean you've done everything right up to this point. Just check all the apps when clock ends and if you win it should ask if you want the shoes. I think you have like 1-2 hours to confirm. Not entirely sure. After that you get your pick up location from your selected stores and a code that appears when you enter the store. Pretty easy. Good luck. Hoping I can hit at least 1 of my 2 6 min raffles tomorrow. 

Sounds simple....hopefully tomorrow is a good day as well... [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

like 12% but make sure you email them if your not sure your listing is active. I had a listing rejected twice because of pics , so I sold it on ebay instead and it somehow sold on goat too. I was tight  they raised my fees even if it wasnt my fault. 
They take 9.5%. More if you lose seller points

Thanks! Repped

They already sent winning emails
smokin.gif
uhh yeah i know i was asking if anyone won lmao

So as of now for NYCers:

Stores that have made calls:
FA 14th St
Champs 42nd
FTL Flagship 34th
FTL RFM
FTL Fulton
FA Fulton

Judging from winners here. Any I missed? I cant imagine stores doing half calls today and half tomorrow, thinking its gone now.

Last edited:
uhh yeah i know i was asking if anyone won lmao
:rofl: my bad bro. Yeah I got lucky and won. I received the winning email first then came the L emails, weird thing was that I received more L emails than the amount of stores I signed up with using their app

Need that Jim Carey gif

So you're saying theressss a chance

So I still have champs and footaction at RFM [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Damn so the FTL flagship made calls? That was my big hope. Looks like NYC is a bust, NJ is all I have left.

Need that Jim Carey gif

So you're saying theressss a chance

So I still have champs and footaction at RFM [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I was obsessing and went back on Champs website and it said that they're supposed to call before Friday if we won.. so I'm assuming the raffle is over.

So as of now for NYCers:

Stores that have made calls:
FA 14th St
Champs 42nd
FTL Flagship 34th
FTL RFM
FTL Fulton
FA Fulton

Judging from winners here. Any I missed? I cant imagine stores doing half calls today and half tomorrow, thinking its gone now.
I think the big flagship stores might do half calls. If I recall correctly, when I won OVO's, they called me at day 1 and my friend at day 3. Then again, I don't know what the numbers are for the yeezy or the ovo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom