ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a 500hp Evo X as a consolation prize after the MR release.
laugh.gif
no regrets
Ended up paying resell a week later for the MR's win/win for me.
Pictures of said 500hp car in the car thread?

Holy hell. Texted a buddy "struck out on all the raffles, not feeling good about tomorrow."

Five minutes later I got a call saying I won!

FTL 34th St (flagship), sz 9.5

nthat.gif
What time did you get the call? Still waiting. I got a trade ready in case I strike out.

Happy to see so many NTers hitting this release!  Congrats to you who have hit, and those of you who haven't I think you'll be in good shape tomorrow.  Holding out hope I can secure my size 14 tomorrow morning and sell these two size 13 V2s in my possession at some point.

On a related note, I missed out on the GG 750s last release and while I REALLY wanted them I was hesitant afterward to pull the trigger on the $1500+ these resellers were demanding for those in my big, limited run size.  Well, this V2 drop comes to the rescue again as I just copped a pair for over half what anyone wanted for them from a kid who wanted the extra $$$ to buy V2s tomorrow.  They're deadstock, I did all the authenticity checks on them and they are legit.  So happy right now! 
happy.gif

Keep your eyes peeled on Ebay tonight for people doing short auctions so they have extra funds for the release tomorrow.  There are deals out there guys!

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

What time did you get the call? Still waiting. I got a trade ready in case I strike out.
Couple minutes ago. Really surprised. It had sounded like 34th st flagship had already notified all the winners so I chalked that up as an L. Only thing I can think of is maybe someone didn't answer the call yesterday and this was a re-drawing for unclaimed winners? No idea really, just happy

edit: you're not striking out. we're on an ultralight beam

Last edited:

Happy to see so many NTers hitting this release!  Congrats to you who have hit, and those of you who haven't I think you'll be in good shape tomorrow.  Holding out hope I can secure my size 14 tomorrow morning and sell these two size 13 V2s in my possession at some point.

On a related note, I missed out on the GG 750s last release and while I REALLY wanted them I was hesitant afterward to pull the trigger on the $1500+ these resellers were demanding for those in my big, limited run size.  Well, this V2 drop comes to the rescue again as I just copped a pair for over half what anyone wanted for them from a kid who wanted the extra $$$ to buy V2s tomorrow.  They're deadstock, I did all the authenticity checks on them and they are legit.  So happy right now! 
happy.gif

Keep your eyes peeled on Ebay tonight for people doing short auctions so they have extra funds for the release tomorrow.  There are deals out there guys!

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
God i'd trade my V2s for GGs in a heartbeat

Omg when I worked for champs back in 2011 and the Concords dropped. This ***** had the nerve to say "fetch me a sz 6" I looked at her and said "SOLD OUT....Opp aww!"
Wow, I would've did the same thing probably lol. The nerve of some people is really astounding.

Uhhhhhhhh

nthat.gif

Just got a call from the other FTL on 34th st (HOH) that I scored there too! 

NY heads, keep your eye on your phones. Have a feeling they're making the second rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom