ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama, WE OUT HERE!!! First time scoring a pair of Yeezy's, and I got a double W. Scored on FTL with a 5 min headstart, AND FTA with a 6 min headstart. I was up here at work when I got the notifications, and let me tell you, I am over the moon! I was literally woozy earlier; so this is the excitement you guys and girls have all been experiencing all this time!?
Gonna stay up all night, then Ive got to drive about 2 hours to get my first pair. I will be doing this trip solo, so I guess I will have to pull over somewhere and just try ADC on my phone. I won't get to man my Battlestation at home and give that SoleMartyr captcha/script thing, but oh well...

I GOT 2 PAIR FAM!

Another season of Ls for me!!!! Yesssir, wasting my time with raffles, apps, all this garbage... and ADC, u gon **** me too

Alabama, WE OUT HERE!!! First time scoring a pair of Yeezy's, and I got a double W. Scored on FTL with a 5 min headstart, AND FTA with a 6 min headstart. I was up here at work when I got the notifications, and let me tell you, I am over the moon! I was literally woozy earlier; so this is the excitement you guys and girls have all been experiencing all this time!?
Gonna stay up all night, then Ive got to drive about 2 hours to get my first pair. I will be doing this trip solo, so I guess I will have to pull over somewhere and just try ADC on my phone. I won't get to man my Battlestation at home and give that SoleMartyr captcha/script thing, but oh well...

I GOT 2 PAIR FAM!

It's a rush right? Hahaha

Crazy part was, I made my rounds during my lunch break and was about to not waste my time cuz of the reason I mentioned above and was running late for work. Decided **** it. Came back late from lunch..... Totally worth it..... :pimp: :pimp:

Gonna have 4 devices to use tomorrow morning

Wanna ask my girl to help me because she's lucky for shoes but doubt she even wants to hear the word shoes now :frown:

Let's get it tomorrow!

If Yeezys get GR'd, will that kill the hype? Don't get me wrong, it would be great to see everyone eat (this is coming from someone who LOVES mesh NMDs) but it would also be the first time a Kanye West shoe could be easily acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom