ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this girl that I've been on and off with just sent me this...
sick.gif

Last edited:
pb's restock? 
smokin.gif

with a different code tho im inclined to believe there has to be some type of difference....maybe similar to how the tans and moonrocks look alike in some pics, but different in RL ?

As much as I'd love a PB restock, it makes no sense when we still have CWs we know about that haven't dropped yet. Especially with a dfiferent style code.

On the first sight it looks deep black. on some pics with flash on the patch on the "old" pb's looks more greenish. I will have to take a pic with flash on to check if this is the same or not
What is the product code on the box you have, assuming you have the box.  

Wouldnt it be nice if Adidas Restocked the 350s in every colorway at the same time. I would assume the TD and PB would in higher demand if that ever happans...

Damn I would love it if the PB and MR came back out again.... I didn't get either, and really want both. 

I only have the OT's, and I like them (though I can't compare them to any of the other colors) and I want to wear them... but I've been half-holding out hope of trading them towards a pair of MR. 

man, i think resellers are getting inside information. can we report them to the SEC?

PB's price goes up couple hundred dollars, and now were getting news of a possible restock?

can i short a pair of yeezys from someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom