ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry guys but not possible at the moment.
I can respect that, thanks for the info. I was trying to throw my money out there for PBs but couldn't catch pair. I'll be optimistic and patiently wait as these will be a consolation prize for me anyways.  

For the lucky few who were able to cook more than 1 pair, how did you get pass the 1 per order limit? 

giallorosso is legit as they come. Just be patient with the pics, he comes through eventually.

But man, another PB? PB were already my least favorite and I scored multiples. Looks like I'll finally be passing on a pair of 350's. Wish they would've made the PB upper and the TD sole.

Last edited:
Not that it makes much of a difference but maybe whats different is the boost might be black now. I think in the ultraboost thread they were saying an nmd was coming out with black boost.

nerd.gif

Missed out on the PB's so I don't mind this at all. I can wait until spring for a new colorway. Winter is coming in NYC.

Maybe they're re-releasing the PBs AND the Grey 750's.  Since they re-did them with new zippers, it would make sense for them to produce more pairs than just the replacement ones. 

Last edited:
When does PayPal hold sellers funds until they provide a tracking number?

Last 2 transactions I've done with sellers, PayPal held their funds until I actually had the shoes in hand. One seller even did express shipping because he needed the funds asap.

Paypal should do that more often to sellers unless they have a good track record.
That's exactly what they do. New sellers will have that restriction, while those that have a good track record don't have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom