ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mom and pop shoe stores gotta be the shadiest. My gf's friend has a friend whose hubby owns a small athletic shoe store and she has a pic of a huge stack of yeezys in their living room. I bet they will only release a small handful to the public today or tell all the people in the lottery they all didn't win and keep them all to themselves. 

Ive always wondered how hard it will actually be to make it as a small shop. Slower traffic hard to get exclusive releases after years of trying. But damn worth it in the end thats for sure

word on the street adidas selling their own bots
nerd.gif

moonrocks were good because dozens of sites had them, and people on the thread were actually helping one another at the time...

F resell. I'm telling everyone here right now NOT to go out there and pay resell. If you didn't cop retail you don't need these. Don't feed in to the hype and gives these resellers the satisfaction or else the vicious cycle will never end.

Can't believe ADC didn't do **** against the SM script :lol:. I thought for sure they would patch

I know some fools deff ordered 30-40 pairs for themselves if adidas dont fix this . People going to get so many p.o box addreses 

man this was a shiet show
mean.gif
then adidas blcoked me.

glad i hit on confirmed
eyes.gif
tongue.gif
Right ...im like you block me im trying manually ...but let bots and site key users eat?  lol

clear cookies cache etc.  itll let you back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom