ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe ADC didn't do **** against the SM script
laugh.gif
. I thought for sure they would patch
I can. they don't gain anything but approval from people who are gonna try again next release, so why spend money to shift who the money they get comes from. 

No ones gonna not buy yeezys or hyped releases. Everyones gonna line up and do it again for the next few colors lol.

People with bots/sitekey cant have an opinion on how hard moonrock was vs this. Almost no manual users have got though. Most havent even seen product page

Man **** this. I got to product page and tried to add to cart but it says inventory is not available or something and i get sent back to the queue.. only bots and bd's getting throu

F resell. I'm telling everyone here right now NOT to go out there and pay resell. If you didn't cop retail you don't need these. Don't feed in to the hype and gives these resellers the satisfaction or else the vicious cycle will never end.
werd, i refuse to pay resell period. i have once, but thats cause smaller size creams only released in asia and wanted my wife to have them 

Last edited:
Of course prices are going down, more and more people are getting them today, it will drop more and more in the next couple of days because of all the online orders. If you want to resell with a big margin, wait. It's the same every release.

I'm making it my business when I leave work tomorrow morning (I work a 24hr shift). I'm buying a bot.. Tired of the L's.. This is beyond ridiculous

People with bots/sitekey cant have an opinion on how hard moonrock was vs this. Almost no manual users have got though. Most havent even seen product page
moon rock was a little tougher but was the best release for manual users mad people got multiple pairs on retail sites like ssense. and then got phone orders through moon rocks was ok not too hard not too easy if you were fast.

What I'm confused by is that if so many are using the Khaled method to get through why are there still pairs available? We're approaching two hours now

I just want my L so I can live 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom