ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cant front. I am pissed that bots are cooking but damn they are good. I haven't seen anyone hit manually 
eek.gif
I think I saw two people hit manually in thread

Everyone be careful with that sitekey ish. Don't wanna throw any accusations around but I used Solemartyr's code and some sketchy **** went down. Fake Chase fraud numbers etc. Wouldn't let me check out. Had to cancel my cards. 
It's open source.

OOS? i never got to the main page.

I don't know why i do this every release, and every release I say that im going to join the otherside. I think this release may be the one to push me over the edge especially with the ovo's, reverse sbb, SJ's,and other 350's coming out this year. Im seeing most of these users getting multiples while us manuaL users stay with Ls like nicki minaj. :smh:
if anyone here has any recommendations as to which product is the best please hit my dm.

Everyone be careful with that sitekey ish. Don't wanna throw any accusations around but I used Solemartyr's code and some sketchy **** went down. Fake Chase fraud numbers etc. Wouldn't let me check out. Had to cancel my cards. 
But you can view the script's code in it's entirety to see what it does. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom