ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hour splash screen 
mean.gif

THERE ARE STILL PAIRS AVAILABLE. PLEASE WAIT AND DO NOT REFRESH THIS PAGE. ONCE ON THE PAGE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHECK IF THERE IS STILL AVAILABILITY OF YOUR SIZE AND COLOR THEN YOU MAY BEGIN TO PURCHASE. PURCHASE IS NOT FINALIZED UNTIL YOU HAVE FULLY COMPLETED CHECK OUT AND RECEIVED AN ORDER SHIPPED EMAIL.

idk any manual who got through

As I mentioned, I did on a size 14. I know this makes those salty on here angry but it is what it is. Used two computers with two tabs each, iPod touch, and two phones. My wife's phone got through after splash screen and I jumped on it and entered my size and checked out. The checkout screen took forever so I was sweating but it went through.

For what it's worth, the past three drops I've ONLY been able to get through on a phone for the more high demand items. Also on the Kicks USA drop today I clicked at the exact same time on computer and phone. Computer I was #4556 and phone I was #54 (site screwed me out of both). There's something to using the phone. I'm on a iPhone 6 Plus btw.

Since my order went through quickly I wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled, and that makes me dislike bots even more than I already do.

Anyways, take it for what it is worth and use your phones on ADC if you aren't already.

Can someone PM me info for a size script pllllllleasssse ... I'm a woman who's desperate lol.  Fingers crossed to the universe, someone will assist me.

Just spent two hours on that stupid *** splash page like a fool then I come in here and this place is looking like a coding thread.

This **** shouldn't be that hard.

Just picked up my pair from confirmed. These are actually really nice in person. I think they are by far the best 350 made in terms of comfort and quality. The new knit upper feels and looks great compared to the v1s. They also feel more comfortable after wearing them around the house.

As far as sizing goes, I have a 9 in PB 350 that fits rather snug. My big toe goes right out to the end in that pair.  This pair, size 9.5,  fits pretty similar, my toe goes right out to the same spot. I wish i had went a full size up and purchased a 10 though, they feel even tighter in the toe box area than the size 9 because of the new knit. I would recommend going half size up from your OT size, or full size up from your PB size. 

Got through to the ATC page but can't add any. L smells fresh over here. Oh well, I want the black/pink or white ones more. 

OOS? i never got to the main page.

I don't know why i do this every release, and every release I say that im going to join the otherside. I think this release may be the one to push me over the edge especially with the ovo's, reverse sbb, SJ's,and other 350's coming out this year. Im seeing most of these users getting multiples while us manuaL users stay with Ls like nicki minaj. :smh:
if anyone here has any recommendations as to which product is the best please hit my dm.

i feel you man. I say the same thing. I had the sole marty script page when it went up initially and said ehh DC is in the zone this time il just try confirmed and ADC and some live raffles.

Ls all Ls

looks like its if you can't beat them join them time

IT didn't change, but the inventory is getting lower as we speak and all pairs are in carts. Remember that there's 10 min timers?

Got through to the ATC page but can't add any. L smells fresh over here. Oh well, I want the black/pink or white ones more. 
same they are in others carts cant do **** feels like the cart reservation made script kiddies and bots guaranteed to hit

I'll say it again for the people in the back. This is the worst Adidas store related yeezy drop ever. I dont want to hear about the MR's. They gave away MRs like they were the salvation army compared to this nonsense. Adidas don't care either. It makes their limited stock even more limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom