ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just started to try to start learning how to code the other day for reasons unrelated to sneakers. Codeacademy has a bunch of coding courses. I just started html. while im at it, anybody know which course would teach me things pertaining to this? They have stuff like java and python and a bunch of other stuff.
Skip the HTML, and learn that on you tube....   Go with Java, JavaScript, VB and C++, Python .....................

You're still trying on Yeezy releases though? 
Probably won't after today. I just don't want to support a company that cares zero about their customer.
You're better off buying UBs anyway. Stick to those, they're more comfortable and attainable. Just stay away from those terrible 2.0s. 
happy.gif

Just went and picked up my raffle pair, and just looking at them. Definitely look like I should of went a whole size up, the upper seems a bit smaller than the soles. If that makes sense, its pretty intense slope on the heel. But also I lot of cushioning back there too, more than PB 2.0

Well Nike released some godawful Gronks today if you'd rather spend your money with them.
How much can I flip those for? [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

To the dudes saying they need to learn how to the use the script.

I can't help but feel like you guys are studying for a test you already failed.

This info was all through the thread this last week.  There was nothing low about it.

I'm fed up with this...been rocking with Ye since day 1. I've had floor seats at all his major tours, from ticketmaster too never paid resell. Should be able to secure 1 pair of these damn shoes 
mean.gif
 still Yeezyless 
mean.gif

I dont even know what to do or say at this point, do I just stop trying?

Well got 1 pair can't be mad congratulations to those that flourished.. Now let's all be patient with the shipping confirmation

Hopefully the v2 all black 350 with that white or gold stripe releases next. I need

Last edited:
Yeezy Mafia needs to be charged with kidnapping for that "release is not finished" tweet. Now a bunch of people are going to be held hostage for the rest of the day in font of a computer for something they wont get, Wont be me tho. Im dunzo

I'm fed up with this...been rocking with Ye since day 1. I've had floor seats at all his major tours, from ticketmaster too never paid resell. Should be able to secure 1 pair of these damn shoes 
mean.gif
 still Yeezyless 
mean.gif

I dont even know what to do or say at this point, do I just stop trying?
Im hoping for a release where Ye and Adidas only sell these at his shows so his real fans can get them. Same **** with his tour merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom