ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the same company that ruined my day my money? I'm good. Salt over here 

Lol if this isn't your first Yeezy release this def isn't your first L.

Dear Senator,

First I'd like to say thank you for all that you do. You are a champion to the people in a world where our leaders are more and more corrupt. Thank you so much!!!

Now on to what I'd like to bring to your attention. I am sure you are familiar with the athletic wear company "Adidas". They currently have some of the most popular shoes in world. There is one in particular which seems to be showing signs of artificial abuse of the supply and demand. 

Today (9/24/2016) they released a pair of sneaks "Yeezy Boost 350 V2". Many physical retailers offer fair ways for consumers to purchase the product, from raffles and announcements. This sounds great, but in total the products offered through these means totals to most likely 20% of the actual product available to your average consumer.

The real issue is with Adidas in particular through their website. They have consistently turned a blind eye to abuse of "bots" and "scripts" that allow scalpers to skip the line and buy out the product so that they can resell the shoes. The sneakers retail at $220, but on ebay as of right now they average price is over $1000. 

Adidas is fully aware of this because not only is this not the first time this has happened, but if you check the discussion on twitter, you will see how your average consumer has not had any luck on purchasing the sneakers through normal means.

I am not someone with an inside view of the sneaker retail industry but I can assume that Adidas is fully aware of this well known practice, and allows it to happen to artificially inflate the demand due to a low supply. It's clear that they do not care about your normal consumer because why else would they? The hackers and scalpers are paying them the same dollars.

To see other similar situations where congress stepped in, please take a look at what was done when scalpers and hackers abused and resold tickets to Adele and Taylor swift concerts. 

I tried to condense a report of this situation, but please let me know if this is a cause that falls under something you'd champion. Thank you so much for everything.

Best Regards.
Yall thought I was playing

Hell yeah im salty lol

I don't know how to read code.
The instructions are in plain ol' English.... 

If you were using a Mac, it literally held you hand through the entire setup process step by step. 

Only Windows users had to figure it out on their own. 

Last edited:

To the dudes saying they need to learn how to the use the script.

I can't help but feel like you guys are studying for a test you already failed.

This info was all through the thread this last week.  There was nothing low about it.
info may have been there but most didnt figure that was the only way until it was too late

lol put in the work. I got a real job son, don't have time for that nonsense 
I'm a career employee and I'm in the middle of my masters? No excuses. If you don't understand something, google it. The info and the resources are out there. Just takes patience and a few headaches here and there. 

Finally figured it out with the help of (you know who, don't want to have your inbox blown up) and I get this.

So close but so far.,

Lazy? Bruh I don't even know how to read code. FOH
How many times do people have to say it, YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW **** TO HAVE USED THE SCRIPT. Just use your damn head and listen to what people are saying. The script has instructions. It's not in code. It's not in a different language. Users ALL OVER THE FORUMS AND TWITTER HAVE BEEN HELPING EACH OTHER OUT. You just need more common sense and resourcefulness. 

Dear Senator,

First I'd like to say thank you for all that you do. You are a champion to the people in a world where our leaders are more and more corrupt. Thank you so much!!!

Now on to what I'd like to bring to your attention. I am sure you are familiar with the athletic wear company "Adidas". They currently have some of the most popular shoes in world. There is one in particular which seems to be showing signs of artificial abuse of the supply and demand. 

Today (9/24/2016) they released a pair of sneaks "Yeezy Boost 350 V2". Many physical retailers offer fair ways for consumers to purchase the product, from raffles and announcements. This sounds great, but in total the products offered through these means totals to most likely 20% of the actual product available to your average consumer.

The real issue is with Adidas in particular through their website. They have consistently turned a blind eye to abuse of "bots" and "scripts" that allow scalpers to skip the line and buy out the product so that they can resell the shoes. The sneakers retail at $220, but on ebay as of right now they average price is over $1000. 

Adidas is fully aware of this because not only is this not the first time this has happened, but if you check the discussion on twitter, you will see how your average consumer has not had any luck on purchasing the sneakers through normal means.

I am not someone with an inside view of the sneaker retail industry but I can assume that Adidas is fully aware of this well known practice, and allows it to happen to artificially inflate the demand due to a low supply. It's clear that they do not care about your normal consumer because why else would they? The hackers and scalpers are paying them the same dollars.

To see other similar situations where congress stepped in, please take a look at what was done when scalpers and hackers abused and resold tickets to Adele and Taylor swift concerts. 

I tried to condense a report of this situation, but please let me know if this is a cause that falls under something you'd champion. Thank you so much for everything.

Best Regards.
Yall thought I was playing

Hell yeah im salty lol
Noooooooooooo

Last edited:
Will Hillary or Donald fix this terrible American problem of the Snowden bots backdooring adidas for all the yeezys?

The instructions are in plain ol' English.... 

If you were using a Mac, it literally held you hand through the entire setup process step by step. 

Only Windows users had to figure it out on their own. 
And even for Windows someone put a step by step process on YouTube for it.

How many times do people have to say it, YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW **** TO HAVE USED THE SCRIPT. Just use your damn head and listen to what people are saying. The script has instructions. It's not in code. It's not in a different language. Users ALL OVER THE FORUMS AND TWITTER HAVE BEEN HELPING EACH OTHER OUT. You just need more common sense and resourcefulness. 
this shouldn't be an argument, there shouldn't even be any backdooring

I'm a career employee and I'm in the middle of my masters? No excuses. If you don't understand something, google it. The info and the resources are out there. Just takes patience and a few headaches here and there. 
Cool points for you! Again, I don't have time for that nonsense, glad you do tho 

People are ignorant with that nonsense. Not everybody went to school for computers. A code might as well be japanese to me at this point. 
Fam, I'm no IT genius. If you were using a Mac, the script literally told you what to do in ENGLISH with Step by Step instructions. There was no code reading involved at all. 

Only problem is if you are using Windows like me. Then you had to just put in a little bit of work to figure out how to run it. I literally just Googled it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom