ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resellers are mobbed up paying 800 cash at the door
CASH IN HAND
laugh.gif

ALREADY!!

Last edited:

So... I was on my way to pacsun to pick up my pair before noon and they called me saying that one of their associates "accidentally" pulled out my name during the raffle and that they dont have any more pairs for me. Manager said he will talk to his DM to see if he can do anything for me such as a pair for the next release if they get it.. How should I go about this? 
lmao manager clearly backdoored this pair. take it to corporate and get your yeezys fam

Dude... 
That's why you don't wait last min to pick up, go right when they open so there's no time for them to come up with CaCa stories

Payola is going down everywhere today

I say just go down there with a baseball bat and say you're breaking someone's hand or getting what's yours

Violence lmaooo just kidding

There's funny business going on also

This dude working the front doing the list of sizes is working with the resellers outside trying to get customers to sell to them as they walk in for pick up they keep coming to him for updates chillin since he knows who's picking up what sizes

View media item 2177031
That's a reseller with him

Last edited:
Glad I stay in an area where there is not much demand for sneakers other than Jordan's. It waa was nothing but 3 people to pick up their yeezy this morning

Glad I stay in an area where there is not much demand for sneakers other than Jordan's. It waa was nothing but 3 people to pick up their yeezy this morning

Y'all haven't been connected to the internet yet?

Copped a pair of the MX page. Still showing Stock but when I complete the captcha and hit any of the 3 ATC boxes I get out of stock or Access Denied

Wow saw some surban kid pick up his yeezys from a hood mall

Greenbrier for us Atlanta folks you know

And they ran back to there car I swear on everything mom dad and kid ran to the car and pulled out hard

Man racism no one in this mall checking for you. There are cops outside and in the mall.

I guess maybe I feel safe I'm 6'4 240 linebacker build.... oh and my assistant with me

Dude... 

That's why you don't wait last min to pick up, go right when they open so there's no time for them to come up with CaCa stories

They called and asked what size we wanted and that it wouldnt matter if we got there earlier or not. Manager called me back and said he forwarded all my contact info to corporate and that they will decide on what they can go and call me back on monday (since corporate is closed on weekends) 

Dude... 

I'm glad my local store is legit cause I didn't get mine until 30 minutes before the window closed. She said it was people wanting on my 10.5 hahaha. Some dude offered $500 and she said nope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom