ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They called and asked what size we wanted and that it wouldnt matter if we got there earlier or not. Manager called me back and said he forwarded all my contact info to corporate and that they will decide on what they can go and call me back on monday (since corporate is closed on weekends) 
You better ask for a reference number of the claim they sent in or submit your claim to corporate yourself also just in case. Or else they gonna ******** you and call you back Monday and say that "CORPORATE" said there is nothing they could do. 

I copped one. Thanks to bodegacat and Lotheykno helping me with the backdoor at 5 am PST when it was in between the slow perido in between the ADC drop and the FTL and Barneys drops. I was sorta ready when ADC dropped. Had 2 in the cart, but panicked that they would snuff me out so I deleted one and kept one in the cart. No go on the 2nd try but I got one so I'm pretty happy. First time I ever cooked a yeezy. I'm excited. I'm gonna tell my gf to hit the road as I got new yeezys to attract the wimmin. :tongue: 

what is this footlocker app you speak of? 

It's similar to the Adidas Confirmed app which allows you to reserve a shoe a day or two before they release. Depending on a few qualifying factors, you could gain an advantage within the reservation system. Seemed to award regular buyers, but like most things in life, it's not perfect. I had 3x 6min starts, yet failed to reserve one, while some with 1 minute or even 0 minutes won.

Can't even be mad, i knew I team dark side since the beginning but trying to play fair it's another SADDERday lmao next release mark my words "9 Pears"

It's similar to the Adidas Confirmed app which allows you to reserve a shoe a day or two before they release. Depending on a few qualifying factors, you could gain an advantage within the reservation system. Seemed to award regular buyers, but like most things in life, it's not perfect. I had 3x 6min starts, yet failed to reserve one, while some with 1 minute or even 0 minutes won.
Ahh, I see, thanks for the synopsis. 

I copped one. Thanks to bodegacat and Lotheykno helping me with the backdoor at 5 am PST when it was in between the slow perido in between the ADC drop and the FTL and Barneys drops. I was sorta ready when ADC dropped. Had 2 in the cart, but panicked that they would snuff me out so I deleted one and kept one in the cart. No go on the 2nd try but I got one so I'm pretty happy. First time I ever cooked a yeezy. I'm excited. I'm gonna tell my gf to hit the road as I got new yeezys to attract the wimmin. :tongue: 
Where was yeezus when i needed him for a back door link [emoji]128553[/emoji]

You better ask for a reference number of the claim they sent in or submit your claim to corporate yourself also just in case. Or else they gonna ******** you and call you back Monday and say that "CORPORATE" said there is nothing they could do. 
He said he just forwarded all my info to his DM and that they will call me back on Monday.. so I dont think theres even a reference number? 

any where I can get an 8.5 or 9 NT fam? 
ohwell.gif

Or is it pretty much done?

Man that's one thing I wouldn't trust, the foolies out here with the fake bills.

And yeah when I was in Adidas cats were walking straight out the store and selling them to people right out the door. Kid in front of me drove from west palm to Aventura to scoop a size 11, I'm like u keeping or nah? He's like "man I'm selling! THESE YEEZYS BRO. Tryna make a quick band"

I can't fault the hustle but it kindve pissed me off. I'm a first time Yeezy geter with this release and I was genuinely geeked to go to the mall and just going theu the whole Process of copping them, and the excitement I had.

Also seems like all the dudes who didn't get them (outside of NT) are ******** on this CW saying it's trash etc. I just don't get why people can't just **** and let people cop what they like

Finally home View media item 2177078

Last edited:
Thought about it, they did drop that **** way before the release and I slept. My bad. **** won't happen again

Man that's one thing I wouldn't trust, the foolies out here with the fake bills.

And yeah when I was in Adidas cats were walking straight out the store and selling them to people right out the door. Kid in front of me drove from west palm to Aventura to scoop a size 11, I'm like u keeping or nah? He's like "man I'm selling! THESE YEEZYS BRO. Tryna make a quick band"

I can't fault the hustle but it kindve pissed me off. I'm a first time Yeezy geter with this release and I was genuinely geeked to go to the mall and just going theu the whole Process of copping them, and the excitement I had.

Also seems like all the dudes who didn't get them (outside of NT) are ******** on this CW saying it's trash etc. I just don't get why people can't just **** and let people cop what they like

Finally home View media item 2177078

It's called being salty I picked up 3 pairs today sold 2 everyone's hatin but I had a wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom