ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This

Retail plus shipping for real friends. If he's an acquaintance that's another thing, then it's $500 [emoji]128520[/emoji]
You must be really close to your acquaintances haha fair weather friends can get it at aftermarket prices with the assurance they aren't fake cause they comin' from me haha

IDK if this was discussed but there are (at least) two versions of fake V2s on ebay right now. One that has a way high collar and off shape that looks more like the 550 samples and another that looks really similar to the real thing. Easy tells I have found is that the padding on the back with the three stripes looks not as full and made out of a thinner fabric and the boost on the bottom has the three stripe markers in a straight line down the middle when the the real models have it in a cross shape.

Real

Fake
To update my previous comment. After watching T Blake's review I see his boost is a bit different. I guess it's not always going to be a cross shape but more like a diamond pattern. Either way basically there should be more then just a straight line of stripes down the middle and it seems that's not the only issue with the bottoms either, the ridges should tapper to a point when they get close to the boost window and the color looks way off. I'm sure China will quickly modify that though so keep your eyes open.

Here is T Blake's pair with a bitt more contrast added.

got to adidas SF at around 9:50 AM to pick up my pair. still had to wait about an hour before I finally got them. I wear 8.5 in ultra boosts and these 8.5 v2s fit pretty snug. a 9 probably would've been more comfortable.

If you charging your friend a dime over what you paid, mans clearly ain't your friend.
Not true - IMHO. I would gladly pay a friend $100 to not have to deal with the resell market.

i'd feel bad taking them from a friend for retail. i'd hit him with a little extra just outta respect for his time and effort
Thats fine imo

He'd get you a pair at retail as a friend. And if you want to give him extra, thats fine.

Its just wrong for your friend to ask for extra if hes truly 'ooping' you a pair

Last edited:

more people won Yeezy then Banned 1's that's for sure!! 
eek.gif

Everyone got 2 pairs
YOU THOUGHT LOL.. I ONLY GOT 1.. I WISH I GOT TWO MAN.. I NEEDED SOME CASH BUT I LIKE THESE PLUS I NEED AN 11. I DIDNT LIKE THESE AT FIRST BUT THEY GREW ON ME.. THE YEEZY/SNEAKER HEAD CURSE

If you charging your friend a dime over what you paid, mans clearly ain't your friend.

Not true - IMHO. I would gladly pay a friend $100 to not have to deal with the resell market.

i'd feel bad taking them from a friend for retail. i'd hit him with a little extra just outta respect for his time and effort

Thats fine imo

He'd get you a pair at retail as a friend. And if you want to give him extra, thats fine.

Its just wrong for your friend to ask for extra if hes truly 'ooping' you a pair

agreed. a true friend should offer for retail

Selling On eBay for 800

Take out eBay fees, that's 720

Paypal fees, another 30

Take away shipping of 15

675.. Negotiate it

NTResellers don't want to see that, man. They prefer to believe these will reach 1500-2000 in a weeks time.

Update

The footlocker app works great

I used my pairs to
Make my girls account VIP. So now I have two and she can check in near her house

I read this right before I went to grab my pair and it was a great idea. My wife's account is now only a couple dollars away from platinum.

these weren't that easy to get I'm 30-1 I'm greatful for that 1 but 29 L's hurt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom