ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
more people won Yeezy then Banned 1's that's for sure!! 
eek.gif

Everyone got 2 pairs

Resellers at the adidas store in Soho are offering $650-700 cash on the spot for these. These aren't gonna drop to the $500-600 range like some of you hope lol

Seems like everyone hit for 3 pairs and I'm over here shoeless. I guess sz. 12 is a popular size...

I really think the sold out cleats page was the random blocker from Adidas. Why else would I get that page damn near 3 dozen times. Sort of like the spinning wheel lockout with the GG's. Of course, I have no facts to base this on, but its a bit of a mystery why that page would pop up, while others got the correct product page.

It really is crazy that so many people hit for multiple pairs and then others are left with nothing. Wish there was a way to sell every pair through one place and keep it one per person

Damn near impossible.

Whenever a site crashes I immediately loose all interest.

The dudes that sit there for an hour continuously clicking "add to cart", then patiently wait for a site to act right so they can checkout are the real mvps.
Not even going to front... I was a Paypal account and/or credit card glitch from having 8 pairs today. As it stands, I copped 3 pairs, so you won't hear any complaining from me.

Just seemed strange that Paypal was a payment option in other territories EXCEPT the US (or at least for me). Pulled out the credit card for pair #3, and was lining up for pair #4, but adidas kept spitting back that I needed to reenter my credit card information. Man I was so hot. Finally, when I had everything planned out to grab these Yeezys like a fat kid goes to town on some chocolate cake. After trying literally 5 different credit cards, I just gave up. 

Had I been on my game, I would of cleared out the UK instead. Oh well, live and learn and plan for the next occasion... OVO 12s anyone?

Not even going to front... I was a Paypal account and/or credit card glitch from having 8 pairs today. As it stands, I copped 3 pairs, so you won't hear any complaining from me.

Just seemed strange that Paypal was a payment option in other territories EXCEPT the US (or at least for me). Pulled out the credit card for pair #3, and was lining up for pair #4, but adidas kept spitting back that I needed to reenter my credit card information. Man I was so hot. Finally, when I had everything planned out to grab these Yeezys like a fat kid goes to town on some chocolate cake. After trying literally 5 different credit cards, I just gave up. 

Had I been on my game, I would of cleared out the UK instead. Oh well, live and learn and plan for the next occasion... OVO 12s anyone?
team manual? any tips? 

Does anyone else notice the boost on V2 is very different from V1. 

Much squishier and less grip
V2s are noticeably softer than ultra boosts, at least in the heel. Forefoot is about the same.

UBs fit is impeccable though. Nothing like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom