ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yea, I feel you. None of the black(insert color stripe) color ways are really doing it for me right now, probably because I've got PBs and want somethin different. But, we'll see. I'm diggin' the grey V2s with the GITD sole for sure though
For sure.

I ran into the same error. I tried 3 creditcards and all 3 have pending charges and 2 creditors called me to verify the charges. I'm just thinking ADC just had issues with their payment system. Surprisingly, 1 of my orders went through but its a size 10.5 but I wear 9.5 :frown:

Pirate blacks did the same thing, went down pretty low.......Now they`re going for $1000. I may hold my pair for a year and see what happens.

So i also hit the "Security error, please re-enter payment" aka "Payment loop"
Tried different devices with different ip's at least 5 different cards and only ghost charges nothing helps
Any ideas how to avoid this or how to get out once it happens ???
Can any one help ??
Need to know for the future

Thanks in advance
Thinking about pre-buying a few $250 gift cards for the next release.

View media item 2177448
V2 definitely refines the original model, overall better quality. It fits snug but in a good way but some people will probably want to go .5 size up. Also they look way better on feet.

I'm just grateful I got a pair, I really thought the OTs were gonna be the only Yeezys I would ever own. Hoping that all white pair releases soon!

I also used solemartyr script.  After I put in the SKU/site key/client ID and hit submit, page went blank. anyone know whats the issue with that? slow loading? heavy traffic on ADC? thanks

I did. I tested on other products last night and now, both times worked.  Were you able to get through right away? 
hmmm strange, I never got a blank page. At one point adidas crashed momentarily, but even then the script returned an error saying something like 'error server down', or something of the sort.

My first few attempts were hit with no inventory errors, until it went through for a pair.

hmmm strange, I never got a blank page. At one point adidas crashed momentarily, but even then the script returned an error saying something like 'error server down', or something of the sort.

My first few attempts were hit with no inventory errors, until it went through for a pair.
Thanks for your reply mr. software developer :D haha 

I'm now finding out from my brother that the same god damn Hibbets in the ******* hood in my city released these today :smh: :smh:

His roommate and his family entered raffles and came out on top with a win.

The same Hibbets that got PBs & MRs 350s [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Well finally I know a spot in Alabama that gets yeezys

Back in biz :smokin [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Been talking a lot about the actual purchasing of this drop, but not of the shoe itself.

I don't have a pair in hand yet, but I can't lie. I am simply not a fan of this cw. I keep seeing reviews of how the quality is greatly superior to v1 and I appreciate that, but the design is just a little too much for me. I feel like they are just trying too hard, i LOVE every single one of the original colorways too. The jagged edges of the orange line looks like kanye opened up MS Paint, held down shift, and went across, up, and across again.

Don't get me started on the text, SPLY-350. I understand the whole YeezySupply thing, but I don't really get putting it on the shoe. And trying to answer peoples questions on what "SPLY-350" means is something I really wouldn't want to do.

Maybe i'm a grumpy old man, but i love the subtle yet still standoutish colorways of the version 1 / 750s. I'll give the pair a chance in hand, but may have to go to the trading block towards something else.

Last edited:

one death loop checkout ghost charge and it's a worthless piece of plastic till you get the charge reversed.
Yeah a good idea would be to put like $2k on on them just in case.

Been talking a lot about the actual purchasing of this drop, but not of the shoe itself.

I don't have a pair in hand yet, but I can't lie. I am simply not a fan of this cw. I keep seeing reviews of how the quality is greatly superior to v1 and I appreciate that, but the design is just a little too much for me. I feel like they are just trying too hard, i LOVE every single one of the original colorways too. The jagged edges of the orange line looks like kanye opened up MS Paint, held down shift, and went across, up, and across again.

Don't get me started on the text, SPLY-350. I understand the whole YeezySupply thing, but I don't really get putting it on the shoe. And trying to answer peoples questions on what "SPLY-350" means is something I really wouldn't want to do.

Maybe i'm a grumpy old man, but i love the subtle yet still standoutish colorways of the version 1 / 750s. I'll give the pair a chance in hand, but may have to go to the trading block towards something else.
I'm with ya V1 > V2 in terms of aesthetics (IMO of course0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom