ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices always drop much further when everyone receives their shipments from ADC, the majority of people on GOAT are unable to list pairs for sell unless they take pictures of them through the apps interface, meaning they can't list them until they are in hand. By that time a lot of people have been undercutting each other resulting in a lower price. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see pairs go for $600ish in a week.

That's why I just list at the price I which to get and set and forget they buy great they don't o well.

I don't care what they get the name is still stupid AF. Am I the only one who thinks this?

w/e though back on track congrats again to those who made out today.
BRUH, I can think of at least 50 stores names that sound worse than Puffer Reds lol, carry on..
Nojo is one of them but also a barber cough cough reseller has been in the mix now

BRUH, I can think of at least 50 stores names that sound worse than Puffer Reds lol, carry on..

Nojo is one of them but also a barber cough cough reseller has been in the mix now
LOL , name a few of them , because that is THE worst name for any store I've ever heard in 32 years on earth. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2177398
Still pretty pissed I didn't even get on the inventory page for ADC but at least I was able to pick up a pair from my local store.

There were so many people waiting end time of the pick up window for unclaimed pairs. I got quite a few looks picking up mine 15 minutes before it ended haha

Thought I took a L when my local HOH never called me but then just over 3 hours ago around 6PM they called to see if I still wanted them. I guess someone never picked them up this morning so they re-raffled. This is so crazy my first ever W on any yeezy release in the history of yeezys.

Thought I took a L when my local HOH never called me but then just over 3 hours ago around 6PM they called to see if I still wanted them. I guess someone never picked them up this morning so they re-raffled. This is so crazy my first ever W on any yeezy release in the history of yeezys.

That's good man, most stores wouldn't do that

For anyone who isn't familiar with solemartyr, he released an open source free to use script that bypasses the splash page and automatically adds to cart. This script was posted here, and can be found on his github. A lot of people seemed to be intimidated by his script, as to the naked eye it just looks like a bunch of code. Contrary to that, it was a VERY simple, VERY easy to use script that could be setup in under 5 minutes.  The script required a 'code' (site-key) before working, but the only way to get the site-key was for someone to get through the splash page and then share it with the rest of the community. I saw it both shared in this thread and on his twitter very quickly after release. S/O to the guy for doing this for the community - even if he hates this place.
I also scooped a pair thanks to Solemartyr's script. Looked overwhelming at first but once I found the step by step instructions at the bottom of the page it was smooth sailing, I had been following his updates since the yeezy cleat and nmd drop.

I'm in Toronto and only managed to enter 6 raffles at my local stores, wish I could have hit more but the Footlocker/Champs raffles did not agree with my work schedule. Like with most Yeezy releases it was online or bust, all of which were bust, I only ever won 1 yeezy raffle and it was a Sneakersnstuff instagram raffle for the v1 PB.

After the Adidas Canada drop I didn't have high hopes, no one shared the sitekey and they sold out fairly quickly. I was a bit surprised to see the sitekey being shared so quickly for the US release and also how much stock they had available (basically 1 size on the us site had more than the combined stock for the CA site). Once the sitekey was shared, I managed to get through very quickly and checkout went through as well, now just hoping it doesn't get cancelled.

Once again s/o to solemartyr and those who shared the sitekey/client id.

I used the script but got endless payment loops followed by checkout loops. Obviously not DSTRYR's fault. Guess I got in late.

I also scooped a pair thanks to Solemartyr's script. Looked overwhelming at first but once I found the step by step instructions at the bottom of the page it was smooth sailing, I had been following his updates since the yeezy cleat and nmd drop.

I'm in Toronto and only managed to enter 6 raffles at my local stores, wish I could have hit more but the Footlocker/Champs raffles did not agree with my work schedule. Like with most Yeezy releases it was online or bust, all of which were bust, I only ever won 1 yeezy raffle and it was a Sneakersnstuff instagram raffle for the v1 PB.

After the Adidas Canada drop I didn't have high hopes, no one shared the sitekey and they sold out fairly quickly. I was a bit surprised to see the sitekey being shared so quickly for the US release and also how much stock they had available (basically 1 size on the us site had more than the combined stock for the CA site). Once the sitekey was shared, I managed to get through very quickly and checkout went through as well, now just hoping it doesn't get cancelled.

Once again s/o to solemartyr and those who shared the sitekey/client id.
You remember what the total stock number was for CA ADC?

did you guys have 5.5

Sizing question on the V2: I am a 10 in the OG 350 and they fit very well. I picked up a size 10.5 in the V2 because I heard a lot of people saying to size up. The V2 are tight around the foot yet loose around the ankle area. Would it be a good idea to swap to a 10 or do you guys think I should stick with 10.5?

Now that I've been here a bit, it's funny to see the stages of the thread on a release. Even though I was lucky enough to catch a W on this one, it's much easier for me to take multiple Ls then at first.
Who picked up at Melrose today ? That line was ridiculous.
You're talking about the Adidas Originals store or the Neighborhood store next to Shoe Palace? I wasn't too informed on what exactly was going on there. Was it FCFS?

I think these will sit at whatever they are selling for rn (700-800?) for about a month or two and then they will go up from there. Every 350 has skyrocketed in price after a couple months. The first couple of weeks after the PB restock, there were pears at $700-800 and now they're up to $1000+ despite being released twice.

Hmm when would be the best time to buy? Im thinking next week when peoples pairs start flying in. There was an $800 pn Goat I passed up, shoudda taken it.

Prices always drop much further when everyone receives their shipments from ADC, the majority of people on GOAT are unable to list pairs for sell unless they take pictures of them through the apps interface, meaning they can't list them until they are in hand. By that time a lot of people have been undercutting each other resulting in a lower price. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see pairs go for $600ish in a week.

I don't know if $600 is going happen. Atc were $350-400 plus the cost of shoes, it's already screwing up the current resell price. Baby resellers will have to take a loss for that to happen, if it does I'm swooping in and stacking to trade for other v2s down the road.

Sizing question on the V2: I am a 10 in the OG 350 and they fit very well. I picked up a size 10.5 in the V2 because I heard a lot of people saying to size up. The V2 are tight around the foot yet loose around the ankle area. Would it be a good idea to swap to a 10 or do you guys think I should stick with 10.5?

I would recommend you stick with your 10.5. These fit a decent amount tighter in the toebox than the 350s in my opinion. Congrats!

Honestly was salty at first about the whole script thing, but later realized I slept and didn't do my homework before this release. Plus I was being a tad greedy after already winning a raffle. Haha
Never making that mistake again. Congrats to all who got through on ADC!

I wonder how many Puffer Reds had. And I was surprised Oakland Mall stores didn't get any but Footaction at Eastland did. Crazy
Burn Rubber Posted they are putting pairs on shelf at random thru out the day tomorrow

That place blows and backdoors

Also the kind of place to make you buy stuff for chance at purchase limited kicks when in reality you have zero chance

One place that will never get my business

Little recap for how Saturday morning went (for me at least)

I live in California, so I set my alarm for 6 this morning to make sure everything was setup and to give the footsites ago. I'm a software developer by trade so I have a pretty nice setup that also seems to help with the yeezy releases as I've now grabbed 11 pairs, this proved to be one of the harder if not hardest manual releases to get through.

I use a laptop, phone, and then I have a 4 monitor setup. Usually I only run 1 tab in multiple browsers, but this time I also ran a VM to emulate OSX to try on there, as well as solemarty's script.

For anyone who isn't familiar with solemartyr, he released an open source free to use script that bypasses the splash page and automatically adds to cart. This script was posted here, and can be found on his github. A lot of people seemed to be intimidated by his script, as to the naked eye it just looks like a bunch of code. Contrary to that, it was a VERY simple, VERY easy to use script that could be setup in under 5 minutes.  The script required a 'code' (site-key) before working, but the only way to get the site-key was for someone to get through the splash page and then share it with the rest of the community. I saw it both shared in this thread and on his twitter very quickly after release. S/O to the guy for doing this for the community - even if he hates this place.

Between a friend and I, we had almost 15 different devices and not a single one made it through the splash page. Never have had that happen before.

My first few attempts at using the script gave me an 'Inventory Error, sold out' because most of the pairs were in carts already, I stayed persistent and continued trying and the script did it's work and I was able to add a pair to my cart and checkout with ease. When I went to check out another pair though, I got hit with the dreaded 'Please re-enter payment for security reasons' error. Once I get that error NOTHING will let me check out, and anything I try to use will just get a ghost charge. Pretty lame and I still haven't found a work around. Once I realized I wouldn't be able to double up, I offered to help others add pairs to their cart by logging into their adidas account and using the script to add sizes. At this point the inventory error was hitting almost every size, so I was just giving people size 16's to check out (which they did, smoothly lol) I know a lot of you here are against reselling, but if I'd rather you guys eat / resell & get a pair in your size.

It felt pretty bad to not get through manually, but all the information to use the script was here for everyone so had to adapt or die.
PMed bro! 

Just tried these on and damn I shoulda sized up. My TTS is so snug. The primeknit is definitely thicker. Reminds me of ultraboost primeknit. I prefer OG > v2 primeknit. The soles however might be the best thing about the shoe. The soles looks better plus it feels better. Possibly more boost. I also like the fact there's gonna be no cracking on the soles.

These are pretty dope looking shoes, the orange is pretty cool on feet actually. Still debating if I can trade these for some OTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom