ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

But they sell for $1200

Don't think V2 will hit 1200 anytime soon, that's just me especially with how many pairs are out and they were selling for $1000 cash at release and already dipped $200.

Seen a ton of pairs sitting at $800-850
I see GG sit all day everyday on local groups. Not sure how have sold in shops but they can be had at 900 if not lower if you look around .

I agree though V2s wont go much higher due to the amount of pairs but it is the first cw so who knows where they settle at.
The market for GGs is fictional.  It's a bunch of guys buying them all up at $900-$950, not to wear but betting the resale will shoot to $2000.

Jdsports app restock
pimp.gif
congratz how do yall catch these restocks.

There are too many stores to keep up with every single one, and I will never hear about them till after its out of stock lol so I don't know If I even wanna see this kinda stuff anymore lol.

I mean is there someone specific i should be following on twitter?

Is the footstore waiting list on the app real???  Seems like more of a toy carrot...

My Wood Wood Ultra Boosts + $150 for their 350 V2

Would you do it?
yes they wood woods, the not going up in value , these v2s will. if anything you can sell em on flight club and get your wood woods back and be left with money over.

My Wood Wood Ultra Boosts + $150 for their 350 V2

Would you do it?
I mean I personally am gonna go out on a small limb here and say both wood woods are cooler and more interesting looking than the boost. 

I dunno why people think the prices will go up further when everyone's online pairs ship. 

Last edited:

I mean I personally am gonna go out on a small limb here and say both wood woods are cooler and more interesting looking than the boost. 

I dunno why people think the prices will go up further when everyone's online pairs ship. 
I agree with that, Ultra Boosts > Yeezy boosts , especially this first CW of the V2's (IMO of course)

Stop using the got damn ATC crap, stop buying from resellers. They will go away. You kids ****** this game up. You don't need nothing that bad to spend double...triple...even quadruple the retail price.

I haven't seen any under $1000
Unless they were worn or huge sizes

This.

As someone who really wanted to buy GGs for a long while, it's been nearly impossible to find them anywhere for under $1k in ds condition. Offers in my size on stockx for $1100 were sitting with no one willing to sell for that low.

Cooked on a super cheap pair but that was a special case of a kid wanting $ for the V2s and he even told me he knew they were selling for twice what I gave him. There is value in them there GGs.

Last edited:
How did you catch the restock? Did you just happen to be on the app?

Actually my buddy texted me and told me. It was weird because you had to be logged in and have recently viewed them (on Saturday of course) for them to even show up, i wasn't logged in at first and couldn't even search for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom