ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually my buddy texted me and told me. It was weird because you had to be logged in and have recently viewed them (on Saturday of course) for them to even show up, i wasn't logged in at first and couldn't even search for them
Weird, yeah I just went on the app as soon as you posted that and I saw them but couldn't add any sizes.

Everything on Stock X is legit right? I see some 350s for under 800, Do you guys think these v2 joints will continue to drop in price or what? Keep in mind I dont know crap about the politics in the yeezy market, I just like these because they look wild comfy, and I dont wanna get got,.

Yeah once everyone gets their pairs in esp from adc, they'll list em all over GOAT and stock x so prices will surely drop. i'm checking everyday 

Some of the 350 V2 fakes are ridiculously accurate.

Any legitimacy to these ADC restock rumors? Been out of the loop today.

Last edited:

I'll repost how I've been successful on ADC.

I've received 10 pairs of yeezys from ADC and figured I'd share a little write up on how I manage to pretty easily grab 2 pairs every release.
  1. I use 3 devices, Desktop, Laptop, Phone
  2. On desktop and laptop I open 2 browsers (Chrome & Firefox), and open up one tab in each, on my phone I just use chrome to sit on the page - So I only have 5 pages open on adidas.com/yeezy
  3. I never manually refresh, I let it do the auto refresh - ADC seems to ban pretty quickly.  I'm always at the link when the line opens, but stock isn't loaded yet. The only time you need to manually refresh is when the line first opens which I usually find out through one of the various twitter pages (adidas alerts, etc) I use a chrome addon to pop up tweets for me live in my browser.
  4. I sit and watch all of the pages + phone, while browsing NT just incase a random drop happens on a site that I may have a shot on.
  5. Usually, one of the tabs will get through the line, before the stock is loaded - resulting in an inventory error. It is very important you do not refresh this tab, let it sit on the inventory error page. (Although I did not get any inventory errors on the baby yeezy release)
  6. Once I have an inventory error page up, it's smooth sailing from there. I'll just spam refresh NT until I see someone has gotten through / keep up with the twitter notifications. Once I see the stock is loaded I refresh the Inventory Error page. Since this page has already gotten through, it instantly loads up with sizes. I'm always logged in, but sometimes it'll automatically log you out which isn't too big of an issue if you have all your autofill information saved in your browser. I always check out with card.
  7. Once I get the order confirmation page, i'll head back to adidas.com/yeezy in the same tab - the page still goes straight to sizes. I'll add another pair, and checkout again doing the same process. Adidas has never had any issues sending me multiple pairs to the same address, same name, using the same card.
Hope this information helps someone, managed to get 2 GG's, 3 PB's, 2 Infants, 1 Tan, 2 Cleats using this process.
curious.. did this help anyone this time around..? 

thats a negative for me. 

There will probably be desperation drops here soon with the OVO's dropping soon, if you see them dip then you may wanna cop. I personally wouldn't cop anything off of the bay but rather GOAT. You may be able to get some steals around $600ish off of the bay but I'd be weary of authenticity and including a receipt (to me) means that they could've bought a legit pair and shipped you a fake pair with a legit receipt. But I'd rather have peace of mind copping from either FC or GOAT.

curious.. did this help anyone this time around..? 

thats a negative for me. 

nope. oddly enough none of my tabs were able to make it through the splash page this time to even try. i guess the script really won this time

There will probably be desperation drops here soon with the OVO's dropping soon, if you see them dip then you may wanna cop. I personally wouldn't cop anything off of the bay but rather GOAT. You may be able to get some steals around $600ish off of the bay but I'd be weary of authenticity and including a receipt (to me) means that they could've bought a legit pair and shipped you a fake pair with a legit receipt. But I'd rather have peace of mind copping from either FC or GOAT.
I feel like straight trades of Ovo 12's for Belugas will happen

nope. oddly enough none of my tabs were able to make it through the splash page this time to even try. i guess the script really won this time
Got the PB 2.0 and Gums that way doing manual and didn't get past splash either. Scripts definitely won.

That nonsense didn't work.

Probably didn't work for him neither.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

pardon my ignorance but what is GOAT? I don't keep up with popular releases anymore so I`m behind the times.

this son I bought some bred 1s from ebay. and its taking the shipper over a week to ship to me because of family emergencies I dont blame him. but for all that trouble I should of spent the extra 55 dollars to get a pair from stockx or Goat and have the peace of mind they are real. Its starting to really annoy me having to shift through fakes. Its too easy to sell $100 fakes thats 90% accurate,  especially when the profit margins are so huge. Bet some of these scammers got kids to feed, but its ridiculous how many fakes are on ebay.

I see GG sit all day everyday on local groups. Not sure how have sold in shops but they can be had at 900 if not lower if you look around .

I agree though V2s wont go much higher due to the amount of pairs but it is the first cw so who knows where they settle at.
WHAT GROUPS ARE THESE.. I NEED A PAIR AT THAT PRICE.. AJ1 ONLY IS A GREAT GROUP BUT ONLY FOR AJI'S LOL. HAVEN'T FOUND ANY OTHERS

Hopped on Instagram to see everyone from here with their new Yeezys. Seems like a lot of you cooked this time around. Wasn't as fortunate so i'm salty but I was pretty psyched to see my brethren flourish.

Tbh my goal is to up trade to some GG750s, just thought a wood wood for 350 trade would get me there

Yes...there was a 3 min window, you could've checked out manually, then they changed the site to, "email for updates", then back to the crepes like they never dropped the V2s.

Very sneaky but I aint eeem mad since I bopped.

I feel you, I woulda bopped too

So Adidas are using a start of the art knitting machine that produces low volume high quality work...then why are the fakes catching up. Something doesn't add up imo. What if they are all working together [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom