ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like everyone in the thread either got multiples or nothing 
nerd.gif

I don't see the issue with snitching on a retail store that's reselling them when they are to be sold at MSRP?

That's like going to finish line and they charged you $500 instead of $200..
I completely agree with you but MSRP is manufacture's SUGGESTED retail price. 

LOl its not snitching when its a retail store. You guys are shady as hell if you think a retail store could randomly just upcharge by 3x 

They didn't pay retail for each pair either so its a lot more profit then you guys make.

I don't see the issue with snitching on a retail store that's reselling them when they are to be sold at MSRP?

It's a retail adidas store

When was the last time you went to a RETAIL store and they were selling above retail to put money in their pockets

This snitching is acceptable since it's un ehtical

Boutiques and Independent shoes stores can sell for whatever they want but an individual that works at a corporate owned shoe store setting their own prices is actually illegal.  It's actually a form of embezzlement.

You're taking a product that you don't own and selling it for a markup over what your employer is charging and pocketing the rest.

One of you guys should try that at your day job and let me know how it works out for you.

Last edited:
Barely anyone did lol. BD was the only way in haha

Which is unfortunate, I'm not hating on people cooking. Just seems like you have to cheat to buy on adidas site lol

Even If I got through they'd just FinishLoan me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom