ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I completely agree with you but MSRP is manufacture's SUGGESTED retail price. 
I'm pretty sure its not like a vehicle MSRP, when you get an Adidas contract (besides small boutiques and resell stores) you agree to sell it at their price, its kind of like Nike telling Khols they aren't allowed to use coupons on their stuff anymore.

Last edited:
I'm honestly curious as to why most of you guys didn't use the script on Saturday. I had another computer on different wifi and that just sat spinning on forever until they sold out 
ohwell.gif

so who wants a size 11 for retail. just PM me who you think my favorite artist of all time is.  if you get the answer right, BOOM

not serious

Last edited:

Boutiques and Independent shoes stores can sell for whatever they want but and individual that works at a corporate owned shoe store setting their own prices is actually illegal.  It's actually a form of embezzlement.

You're taking a product that you don't own and selling it for a markup over what your employer is charging and pocketing the rest.

One of you guys should try that at your day job and let me know how it works out for you.
I thought we were talking about boutique shops / independent stores. However if Finishline as a corporation decided to sell the shoes @ 500 a pear then thats the new price for them and Adidas couldn't do anything about it. Unless they got really pissed and pulled their contract but i doubt it

Damn I thought maybe it was you're only pair

Never mind then :lol:
Haha, unfortunately couldn't secure for all people I was looking out for, well at least I secured for my cousin's son, when they asked me I was like.... It's going to be hard, it's a Yeezy, but I'm glad I was able to get it for that young sneakerhead.

What are prices going for on FB groups?

What are some FB groups to look into?  I follow MSX - Midwest Sneaker Xchange, and Denver Area Sneaker Exchange (which is straight garbage 99.9% of the time). 

I thought we were talking about boutique shops / independent stores. However if Finishline as a corporation decided to sell the shoes @ 500 a pear then thats the new price for them and Adidas couldn't do anything about it. Unless they got really pissed and pulled their contract but i doubt it
That wasn't what was brought up.  Supposedly employees at an Adidas store are selling shoes in-store at a markup.

Last edited:

I'm honestly curious as to why most of you guys didn't use the script on Saturday. I had another computer on different wifi and that just sat spinning on forever until they sold out 
ohwell.gif
I was driving, so I only attempted on my phone and my wife's phone.  We actually pulled over into a McD parking lot to try to use their wifi for a bit, but that was junk as well.  

What are some FB groups to look into?  I follow MSX - Midwest Sneaker Xchange, and Denver Area Sneaker Exchange (which is straight garbage 99.9% of the time). 

Prices are all over on FB

seeing 700-900.

$900 pairs aren't moving

Which is unfortunate, I'm not hating on people cooking. Just seems like you have to cheat to buy on adidas site lol

Even If I got through they'd just FinishLoan me
laugh.gif
Yeah bro sucks. And I'm way too familiar with loanin funds to ADC. Carted multiple times and couldn't checkout..salty AF.

Adc was bad because the whole world had the backdoor and there were thousands upon thousands of concurrent check outs

about $700 is going rate. $900+ for bae sizes.

Anyone have any experience with purchasing gift cards on ADC? I'm thinking this is an easy way around the payment error loops during checkout. Do these codes get specifically registered to a account? Or can they be redeemed on any account or guest checkout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom