ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Barney's cancellation checking in. Sucks. People were saying the they're usually good about not overselling/cancelling but I guess not this time.

Those of you who have an extra 12, keep it icy, so I can trade whatever hyped yeezy comes next, looking over the v2s again i pretty much only like 3, this one, black and peach and GITD. 

Could anyone of u guys pm me the solemartyr script method? I didn't what that was at first wen he posted it but after taking an L on ADC.......kinda think it would be useful to at least implement it into the next yeezy release

Could anyone of u guys pm me the solemartyr script method? I didn't what that was at first wen he posted it but after taking an L on ADC.......kinda think it would be useful to at least implement it into the next yeezy release
What is that? Free script? A bot?

Is it just me or do you think that the V2s make the OGs look bland? I like both designs but I feel V2s look better but less versatile

OG 350s will get you GG 750s all day everyday.
and if you can get flight club to sell your pirate black 350s for 1750 , you can just buy gum greys with the profit or maybe moonrocks , I see moonrocks have sold on goat for 1500 plus

"Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

nerd.gif

currently with respect to the nike yeezys i think its like this so far

lb grey 750s similar to zen grey yeezy 1
core black 750 similar to blink yeezy 1
grey gum 750 similar to tan yeezy 1

the rest of the 750s will probably be better than the grey gums imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom