ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't resist for a local meetup for 6....these look so much better in person and the V2s imo look better than the V1s....hope they release the black and white strip or gold strip next...
Nice job for 6.

Hopefully you can rock these to a Cubs World Series game at Wrigley late next month. 
glasses.gif

Wow seems like a ton of people cooked 
pimp.gif

Too bad for me I couldn't get passed splash page

anyone have an extra pair?  would love if y'all could help
happy.gif

nah. my favorite artist is Dylan, from Making the Band

he spits hot fire
LOL, riceNeggs thank you for bringing that memory back to me. Dylan was my favorite from that season too, even though he obviously had a mild mental disability. You always make such great posts man. Really appreciate it. Always funny and insightful. In fact you're probably my favorite poster on this entire site. Definitely one of the most consistently helpful members. I bet you have an awesome life and a hot wife who wears sexy outfits while baking you various pies and cakes.

Never change, man.

Also, do you still have that size 11 for retail price?

Last edited:

nah. my favorite artist is Dylan, from Making the Band

he spits hot fire
LOL, riceNeggs thank you for bringing that memory back to me. Dylan was my favorite from that season too, even though he obviously had a mild mental disability. You always make such great posts man. Really appreciate it. Always funny and insightful. In fact you're probably my favorite poster on this entire site. Definitely one of the most consistently helpful members. I bet you have an awesome life and a hot wife who wears sexy outfits while braking you various pies and cakes.

Never change, man.

Also, do you still have that size 11 for retail price?
Post went from nice to awkward to creepy and back to nice again all in one paragraph.  NT is hilarious.

Second Yeezys copped, first was 750 GG, first pair of 350s though, I know they're V2 but still 350s, as soon as I get these in hand they going straight to the foot game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom