ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alot of people watch the new arrival pages and just wait for each site to post new shoes
Yea, I usually set up a page monitor on a lot of the sites, but sometimes it effs up (most likely I set it up wrong) and pings my dam computer every 5 seconds for no reason using visual ping

Yea, I usually set up a page monitor on a lot of the sites, but sometimes it effs up (most likely I set it up wrong) and pings my dam computer every 5 seconds for no reason using visual ping
that's cuz you monitor the whole page and not the shoe size selection button

anytime the page flashes a new shoes on a banner or the time on the site changes your gonna get pinged

Anyone think i can trade these v2s for a moonrock or a tan? Maybe a turtledove even

I got two pairs in 10.5 and im trying to trade one, because im not about to resell these babies
it all depends on the person your trading with, everyone is different

for the majority i doubt anyone would trade you any og 350 for these except the second pirates or tans.. even then they might be used or they might ask you to add.

also watch for fakes cause someone so willing to trade a brand new TD for these is suspect. 

[thread="641717"]Quote:[/thread]
asking for handouts gets you a big fat L

on NT
I mean I know it's crazy to look for info instead of people just flexing, but you'd be surprised what you can learn by reading or asking around the internet.

yea in this day and age, i guess hope is not lost. But finding sites can be tricky, not everything is on google, sorta like the deepweb :lol:

Do your homework and know which sites are dropping online 

AND do some more homework and figure out the direct link to the page before it's live

and do some more work after the to watch it like a hawk.

pretty simple

People just expect to be spoon fed info nowadays.  Not how it works.  

Still no guarantees even if you do all of that, but it surely increases your chances.  

restocks is ok but as mentioned its usually late

this is my gripe. We are on a sneaker forum...the purpose of the forum is to share information about sneakers. Not to be that guy but back in the day NT was source number 1 for info and hook ups.

Everyone out there is looking at things then we come together as a community and hand out the details. Now a days its all resellers talking dog eats dog....when back then it was all did everyone get there pair for retail to wear? Great tap tap pull

that's cuz you monitor the whole page and not the shoe size selection button

anytime the page flashes a new shoes on a banner or the time on the site changes your gonna get pinged
 I usually select the elements to monitor. Ill try specifically on the size portion. Thanks

yea in this day and age, i guess hope is not lost. But finding sites can be tricky, not everything is on google, sorta like the deepweb
laugh.gif
I know it's tricky but eventually I'll bump into something useful.

i mean i've been on the internet long enough to know the answer isn't always obvious, but I usually find what i'm looking for.

this is my gripe. We are on a sneaker forum...the purpose of the forum is to share information about sneakers. Not to be that guy but back in the day NT was source number 1 for info and hook ups.

Everyone out there is looking at things then we come together as a community and hand out the details. Now a days its all resellers talking dog eats dog....when back then it was all did everyone get there pair for retail to wear? Great tap tap pull
exactly. dudes are telling him to do his homework but that's exactly what he was doing...

Is it just me or do you think that the V2s make the OGs look bland? I like both designs but I feel V2s look better but less versatile

I too think the OGs look bland next to the new ones. The older ones look so generic by comparison, like a take down model or something

Are you following  @AirRaab  posts? He's giving you info for free and telling you how to set up stuff.
i usually scope him out, when it's not too cryptic and I'm interested I'm on it. 

Got a bit harder to keep up with releases with a 9-5, especially all the miscellaneous restocks and such

Last edited:

Some of you guys take this too far though.

Most of these smaller euro sites that drop Adidas Yeezys will crash for hours if they are posted on NT with the amount of lurkers there are during yeezy releases.

Not to mention how many twitter accounts(Solelinks/Kicksdeals) are looking for info to tweet out to thousands of people that aren't even on NT.

In a perfect world every release and restock would be posted on NT but in the real world you have to understand why that simply isn't a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom