ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

footnation shipped all my pairs 
pimp.gif

5/8 so far
That was one helluva bot!

Do your homework and know which sites are dropping online 

AND do some more homework and figure out the direct link to the page before it's live

and do some more work after the to watch it like a hawk.

pretty simple

People just expect to be spoon fed info nowadays.  Not how it works.  

Still no guarantees even if you do all of that, but it surely increases your chances.  

restocks is ok but as mentioned its usually late

this is my gripe. We are on a sneaker forum...the purpose of the forum is to share information about sneakers. Not to be that guy but back in the day NT was source number 1 for info and hook ups.

Everyone out there is looking at things then we come together as a community and hand out the details. Now a days its all resellers talking dog eats dog....when back then it was all did everyone get there pair for retail to wear? Great tap tap pull

yea true but back then there wasnt so many media sites bigger than NT like Twitter, FB, snapchat, instagram tumblr. Now theres so much competitive info. Thats why everybody acts like they have the most exclusive info, and chances are if you do have that you might share it ONLY after you get yours, or you ooping your family and then the rest of the public you dont know

0/3 Pairs shipped from ADC now. Starting to get worried 
frown.gif

Did choose 4-7 days though, maybe they're shipping the ON or 2 day air ones first?

Feel like this is the iPhone 7 release all over again

I don't have a real computer to do any of the stuff you guys are talking about

Can I do it on my phone?

In all honesty threads like this should be kept hidden to non-members on release days. Sure, some lurkers have accounts but it would be smart and potentially keep some key info from blowing up on twitter within minutes.

In all honesty threads like this should be kept hidden to non-members on release days. Sure, some lurkers have accounts but it would be smart and potentially keep some key info from blowing up on twitter within minutes.
I mean with how information spreads odds are the info is form twitter. 

restocks is ok but as mentioned its usually late

this is my gripe. We are on a sneaker forum...the purpose of the forum is to share information about sneakers. Not to be that guy but back in the day NT was source number 1 for info and hook ups.

Everyone out there is looking at things then we come together as a community and hand out the details. Now a days its all resellers talking dog eats dog....when back then it was all did everyone get there pair for retail to wear? Great tap tap pull
when a sneaker reselling for $1000, and some people just take and take but wont share exclusive info when they have it. So the people that have no problem sharing info under normal circumstances get discouraged from doing so.  Thats why people have private groups for releases like this. and as already stated all the people trying to get money off of links are constantly looking at niketalk to tweet links to their 100,000 followers like solelinks. 

Human Nature and Avoid NT public shaming

most people will try to checkout or cart on a site link before they post it

I mean i get why people don't share though, because for some people its not sharing a shoe, it's sharing potential profit. 

When it wont' sell for much tho people are usually pretty free for all on links.

I've got a good chunk of new sites just from the sock dart and mercurial threads because hypes gone

NT should make the Forum pages unseen unless your a login member..

I been saying this

but Hits pay the bills, this site isn't running on free love

everyone can share alot of info when releases are general release and very large quantities

everyone can share but probably dont share alot of info or share nothing when releases are limited or very limited and low or very low quantities

when a sneaker reselling for $1000, and some people just take and take but wont share exclusive info when they have it. So the people that have no problem sharing info under normal circumstances get discouraged from doing so.  Thats why people have private groups for releases like this. and as already stated all the people trying to get money off of links are constantly looking at niketalk to tweet links to their 100,000 followers like solelinks. 

need to join this private group asap . im striking out every release

NT should make the Forum pages unseen unless your a login member..

I been saying this

but Hits pay the bills, this site isn't running on free love

so what your saying is we need to start a yeezy forum thats member read only. and only for people willing to share info and help out the community :nerd: im down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom