ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know how long Kith usually takes to ship?
feel like its a case by case basis kinda thing with kith. I've heard stories of people taking weeks to get their stuff while others take days. I usually get my stuff the wednesday after a saturday release but im in jersey so that might be why

Thanks for the replies.  I got through on Kith with the "restock", and received a confirmation email, but have yet to receive anything else apart from an email thanking me for my first purchase.

It takes time and experience to learn how to increase your chances of copping. I literally learn something new on every release...through twitter, NT, reddit, youtube, successful orders, cancelled orders, strikeouts, etc. Retailers are also learning too and constantly trying to adapt. It's not easy for anyone. I'm willing to bet Adidas will try to nick the script. There's no way they don't know about it.
**** I am the opposite. 

Got through on the OT's and copped successfully. 

Got through on the PB re-release, but could never fully complete the purchase and eventually OOS.

Got through on GG750's, but got stuck in the payment loop and eventually OOS. 

This time... never saw anything except splash page. 

I'm scared of checking NT and twitter when I'm waiting to get through the splash page.  I get paranoid and feel I'll get through to select size page and lose valuable time 
You don't have to maximize all your windows. Have multiple open on your screen so you can see whats going on. I always have more than just 1 device too. Multitasking is essential. 

yall gonna solve how to get selected and get pass through spa?

Last edited by a moderator:

You don't have to maximize all your windows. Have multiple open on your screen so you can see whats going on. I always have more than just 1 device too. Multitasking is essential. 
I always hear conflicting reports on this, like some say multiple will be less likely to get through

**** I am the opposite. 

Got through on the OT's and copped successfully. 

Got through on the PB re-release, but could never fully complete the purchase and eventually OOS.

Got through on GG750's, but got stuck in the payment loop and eventually OOS. 

This time... never saw anything except splash page. 
Sounds like ADC isn't working for you then. Try some of the smaller sites as well but be prepared to do your homework. 

Sounds like ADC isn't working for you then. Try some of the smaller sites as well but be prepared to do your homework. 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is damn near impossible to cop on any of the other footsites (Eastbay, Footlocker, etc.) right?

I guess I could run across a boutique site and get lucky

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is damn near impossible to cop on any of the other footsites (Eastbay, Footlocker, etc.) right?

I guess I could run across a boutique site and get lucky
Footsites always get slammed from bots because it's easy. They have the URL up way ahead of time. People do have to use proxys tho because IP addresses typically get banned. I noticed there were a handful of people that hit manually on them though so it's not impossible. 

anyone receive shipping email from ADC today? 

chose the free shipping method on both of my orders 

noobs using the script getting through the backdoor but don't know what to do while experienced bots leaving them behind like

laugh.gif

Thanks for the replies.  I got through on Kith with the "restock", and received a confirmation email, but have yet to receive anything else apart from an email thanking me for my first purchase.

Mine shipped this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom