ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RESTOCK yzy v2 ????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Another Yeezy drop under our belt.... :rolleyes :x :smh:

Finally caught up from last Fri.
You either ate... buffet style. Or went hungry.
Splash bypass was the ticket.
FnL management team was fired.

This thread was a wild one...

This

Wow yeezy's ship over night
I'll have tomorrow

Fedex from ADC

I'll hv mine tomorrow!!!!

Anyones not shipped yet from ADC but not cancelled? Does it really take more than one day to ship out the shoes... Also I still have ghost charges fml...

Anyones not shipped yet from ADC but not cancelled? Does it really take more than one day to ship out the shoes... Also I still have ghost charges fml...
It shouldnt take more than a day.. usually doesnt either... They must be setting up for massive order cancels and huge restock... sorry bro haha jk

the shipping wait is normal

Last edited:
I passed on pair for $650 just earlier

Confident they will hit $600 easily end of the week

Might prepare and just sell my gum 750 for top dollar and spend 600ish on the V2

How top dollar we talking here

I mean I can get $1100 from GOAT right now. Trying to push for 1200-1250 not sure where to list seems like every place is flooded with V2 sales and V2 low ball wanting want ads

So I think my sell will get overlooked

Im still waiting, the majority of people i talked to said it could take a couple of days

I passed on pair for $650 just earlier

Confident they will hit $600 easily end of the week

Might prepare and just sell my gum 750 for top dollar and spend 600ish on the V2
How top dollar we talking here

I mean I can get $1100 from GOAT right now. Trying to push for 1200-1250 not sure where to list seems like every place is flooded with V2 sales and V2 low ball wanting want ads

So I think my sell will get overlooked
You'd be smart to take the $1100 if you can unload right now for that price. Unless of course you have the patience to wait it out a few months, but I don't see this topping it out at more than $1200 tbh

edit: I thought you were talking about the V2s, didn't realize you were referring to GG. $1100 is still decent though

Last edited:

People might get tight about this, but honestly I respect the hustle. Looks like 70-80 some odd pairs. That's incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom