ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but thats what i was saying lol 

some people already have the opinion theyre ugly and still copped and still rocked. i aint talking about them on the fence type of people. those people at least see something small that they like

Does it help if I already admit there's something wrong with me?

only saving grace is that they said we are guaranteed a pair next time...they better stick to their word

Kith with the Jig

mean.gif

Last edited:
dang mad people got through on kith. dang so many 750s are not going to be available to us common folk.

Got mine in. Have to say the quality on these is incredible, but that should be expected of a $220 shoe. Compared my size 9 V2 with a size 9 UB, the V2's fit the same if not a little tighter. Definitely agree with everyone else about sizing up. Length is fine but the PK is very tight.
View media item 2181044

Aight man. My pair got delivered today and I hope it fits as I expect.

This how I sized. ALL my 350s I sized down .5, but sized up .5 (my TTS size) for the v2s.. for reference I prefer UBs in 10.5. Should I be good?

Im anxiously waiting at work to go home and try on :smh:

The PK on the V2s isn't knitted tighter it's the lining inside the toe area and the padding on the heel that make the shoe a more snug fit than the previous Yeezy 350s.

Kith has oversold on one other occasion i can remember of for a RF collab shoe. That time they offered a chance at 1 of 3 upcoming RF releases. They upheld their word then so i dont see why they wouldnt this time.

Last edited:
There gotta be a stickie for size information on yeezys ... every other post is about size fitting

Last edited:
what about making mass GR colorways and limited colorways like JB does? that way everyone can get a pair and all those limited/exclusive kidz can still get their fix. would that work?

Last edited:
HEY!!! My Yeezys just arrived from ADC! Let's take a look!

View media item 2181092
MAN, ARE THESE YEEZYS FIRE OR WHAT?!?! Amazing that after trying so hard for so long I was able to cop GENUINE YEEZY 350 V2!

**** you adidas... I will never forgive you for this ********. Swear to God if it wasn't for Boost technology I'd burn every ******* pair I own. At least Nike is up front about ******* you over... Adidas wants to play the role of the plucky upstart representing the sneakerhead. Well HOW IN THE **** DO YOU GET YEEZYS AND TUBULARS MIXED UP?!?

HEY!!! My Yeezys just arrived from ADC! Let's take a look!

MAN, ARE THESE YEEZYS FIRE OR WHAT?!?! Amazing that after trying so hard for so long I was able to cop GENUINE YEEZY 350 V2!

**** you adidas... I will never forgive you for this ********. Swear to God if it wasn't for Boost technology I'd burn every ******* pair I own. At least Nike is up front about ******* you over... Adidas wants to play the role of the plucky upstart representing the sneakerhead. Well HOW IN THE **** DO YOU GET YEEZYS AND TUBULARS MIXED UP?!?
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom