ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY!!! My Yeezys just arrived from ADC! Let's take a look!

MAN, ARE THESE YEEZYS FIRE OR WHAT?!?! Amazing that after trying so hard for so long I was able to cop GENUINE YEEZY 350 V2!

**** you adidas... I will never forgive you for this ********. Swear to God if it wasn't for Boost technology I'd burn every ******* pair I own. At least Nike is up front about ******* you over... Adidas wants to play the role of the plucky upstart representing the sneakerhead. Well HOW IN THE **** DO YOU GET YEEZYS AND TUBULARS MIXED UP?!?

wut

pictures of the box label with the style code on it?

View media item 2181092
MAN, ARE THESE YEEZYS FIRE OR WHAT?!?! Amazing that after trying so hard for so long I was able to cop GENUINE YEEZY 350 V2!

**** you adidas... I will never forgive you for this ********. Swear to God if it wasn't for Boost technology I'd burn every ******* pair I own. At least Nike is up front about ******* you over... Adidas wants to play the role of the plucky upstart representing the sneakerhead. Well HOW IN THE **** DO YOU GET YEEZYS AND TUBULARS MIXED UP?!?

its times like this that i am just glad i took the old fashion L.

roll.gif

oh damn 
roll.gif

View media item 2181092

Holy ****

My worst nightmare

Whoa, that's awful.  I'm supposed to be getting mine today, so now I guess I have more to be worried about than someone stealing it from my doorstep. 
mean.gif

View media item 2181092

FAM :x :x :x :x :x

also pictures of the shipping box with the box label. theyve been putting order number and product id on it as well

thery're only going to increase in value. 1-2 weeks after the turtle dove 350s came out they were 600-800 too. now they're over $2k

thery're only going to increase in value. 1-2 weeks after the turtle dove 350s came out they were 600-800 too. now they're over $2k
I doubt they rise.  These were mass produced compared to TD's.

On another note, has anyone's adidas order NOT shipped yet?

But they were more limited. The stock got bought up and there weren't that many.

I still get the feeling people will receive their shipments and prices will go down a bit. But i don't see them going up as high as TD's obviously because there are more V2s out there

Yesterday, size 9 on GOAT was $860 (see my post a few pages back). 

This morning size 9 was $820

Right now, size 9 is $805

Sorry man. My computer had a hissy fit the other day and I'm scoping from a mobile phone.., lol.

Last edited:

I doubt they rise.  These were mass produced compared to TD's.

On another note, has anyone's adidas order NOT shipped yet?
Exactly, I'm sticking to my pre-drop prediction of $750-900  depending on size- theres wayyyy more of these than the other 350's- doesn't matter how hype they are there's too much supply out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom