ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
29367787794_7123abb800_k.jpg

shot on my iphone 5 and it came out exactly like this. 

Saw someone wearing these live yesterday night - and god damn you can see that orange stripe 3 blocks away. perfect for those who want to flex (like me)
Got my pair in. Love the grey undershades and the bright stripe its almost like an infrared orange-ish. Will be flexing with on foot pics too. 
smokin.gif

Successfully got my pair. finally got one. First I would like to thank sm for dropping that script. Would never have got them without it. No shame in using it, it was free. I refuse to pay for bot services or resell on these.

They definitely fit snug. I can get by but going half size up would have been fine as well. Also, the leather on the mmj tublars is so butter [emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2181587

Last edited:
FAM do you know if Flight Club does size swaps? I'm trying to trade my Beluga 9.5 for a size 6. Giving up my pair so I can get the wifey a pair.

No size swaps at FC but you can sell and cop the 6 for an additional $250-$300.

Swapped my Wood Woods for size 10 V2s and then drove to another guy and swapped 10 to 10.5. So psyched!

Successfully got my pair. finally got one. First I would like to thank sm for dropping that script. Would never have got them without it. No shame in using it, it was free. I refuse to pay for bot services or resell on these.

They definitely fit snug. I can get by but going half size up would have been fine as well. Also, the leather on the mmj tublars is so butter [emoji]128293[/emoji]
the leather on the masterminds are real nice.

Just got my pair in. Size 14 fits perfectly.

Saw these in a flight club display case a few weeks before they dropped and made a mental note to go all out for them. Adidas really outdid themselves with this pair.

Does anyone have a picture of their pair of Yeezy V2 outsole, just wanted to check the boost window area of the heel/want to know if everyone has the same 3 stripe line in a christian cross shape?

Last edited:

Anyone happen to know of a good place to request a size swap? Whether it be social media, or something else.. Im located in North NJ, have a 12, looking for 11.5...
Literally made this account just to reply to this, have an 11.5 and need a 12, lol, located in Georgia. PM me if you're still swapping bro.

Literally made this account just to reply to this, have an 11.5 and need a 12, lol, located in Georgia. PM me if you're still swapping bro.

You made an account to try to swap with someone that's in a different region of the country?

Hope one of y'all plans on taking a trip soon...

I mean I'm down to ship, whether it means verifying one another or whatever too. It's very difficult to find dudes tryna swap with your exact size and not tryna sell fam.

Surprised it took this long for shoe trees to make an appearance. Have to make sure the knit keeps it shape lmao m

This is my signal that I've been in this thread too much.

We just had an argument on these two days ago, haha.

so went back and read through the past 10 pages, kith canceled my 10.5 as well. a lot of people got through for a 10.5 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom