ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why I stick to buying on Goat. too many flakes/scammers on ebay/grailed/facebook groups

Has anyone who ordered from Adidas.com received an email that their pair was shipped yet?
just got my confirmation yesterday, was worried it was going to go through. if you got order confirmation though should be fine. this has been discussed hundreds of times already.

someone draw up a fair deal:

Pb 2.0 vnds for ds v2's (cash involved? Straight trade? How much cash etc.)

2 THEORIES:

SAINT PABLO LOVES YOU - THIS SOUNDS RIDICULOUS TO ME
SPLY-350 - YEEZY SUPPLY... 350 FOR THE SHOE

I HAVE NO CLUE IF THESE ARE TRUE... MAYBE IT MEANS HOW MANY PAIRS THEY PUT ON CONFIRMED APPS MAYBE ITS HOW MANY PAIRS PPL BACKDOORED AND ARE WAITING TO SHIP.

239/350 SHIPPED :nthat:

Thanks, and to Meo who replied too.

I always thought it was supply. But have no clue.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Just got my pair in the mail. The quality is a thousand times better than the V1. A lot of the details on the shoe were better thought out for these. Comfort blows the V1 out of the water and by comparison, V1 looks very generic. As for the size, I'm a 10-10.5 and got a 10.5 in these. They fit well. It's a snug fit in the toebox but not in a bad way. The material hugs your toes and it is quite comfortable.

View media item 2181386
Best of both worlds

View media item 2181387

I'm really liking everyone commenting on how good the quality is. I have V1 TDs, and my V2 will be delivered tomorrow. really looking forward to comparing the quality.

Went with tts in af1/aj1 (12) with MR and PB. MR fits more snug while PB 1.0 fits a little looser. 350V2 I sized up to a 13 and I would say that they're on the long side. I believe people should .5 up from nike tts and remove the insole for the best fit. Anybody worrying about stretching I doubt that will happen since the toe box is reinforced with rubber.

Anyone else getting a lot of heel slippage walking around in them? 9 in v1s, 9.5 Adi TTS, 10 in UB, trying a size 10 V2 on now. Toebox so tight i don't think I could do a 9.5 yet my heel be slipping around easily when I step.

Anyone else?

Anyone else getting a lot of heel slippage walking around in them? 9 in v1s, 9.5 Adi TTS, 10 in UB, trying a size 10 V2 on now. Toebox so tight i don't think I could do a 9.5 yet my heel be slipping around easily when I step.

Anyone else?

Go with the 9.5 with no insole or take the the insole of of the 10. Adidas didn't need to put one in so when it's there then your foot sits up higher causing your heel to slip since it's not in the "pocket"

Go with the 9.5 with no insole or take the the insole of of the 10. Adidas didn't need to put one in so when it's there then your foot sits up higher causing your heel to slip since it's not in the "pocket"
I got such flat feet, if I can't have my orthotics in I at least need an insole, and these are mad tight with the orthotics in so normal insole it is. Maybe I will try my 9.5 when it gets in friday tho

I got such flat feet, if I can't have my orthotics in I at least need an insole, and these are mad tight with the orthotics in so normal insole it is. Maybe I will try my 9.5 when it gets in friday tho

You would know your feet better than me but I still say the boost on these work as a built in insole

You would know your feet better than me but I still say the boost on these work as a built in insole
Yeah, I beat my pure boosts into the ground so it's def worth a try. Just having barely any support hurts after a while haha. 

9.5s here on friday, hopefully I can resist un-DSing these until then hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom