ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to shoot $750 in someones direction at this point...i know stockx got pairs I just need to get around to signing up

One thing i've noticed is that now after every Yeezy release Stock X is moving more and more pairs of these.  

Soon they'll be taking most of FlightClub's marketshare away, and hopefully they'll lower their prices in the process.  

I even showed dude how FC (who overcharges - everyone knows this) is charging $1000 for my sz (11), even $880 for a small *** size...his response? 'Bro thats a steal' :stoneface: :rofl: **** it i'm not that pressed at this point, just a bunch of fboys

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my sizing experience:
I wore my pair yesterday for around 6-7 hours. I went with the same size, that I wear in the og's and the V2 fits very. They are tighter on the left outside of the toe box than the og's, but I don't feel any difference lengthwise. Half size up would definitely be too big for me. Especially with the material stretching after a couple wears.
I got pretty narrow feet though, so I don't have any problem with going with the sizing of the og's. Plus I often take the insoles out of all my boost shoes and then the V2 fits perfectly. 

I would recommend people that do not have narrow feet to go a half size up.
If you have narrow feet you can go with the sizing of your og's (after a couple wears they should fit better than on the first wear. Initially they will feel a bit tight. Plus putting out the insoles of boost shoes is a nice option).

I hope that helps some of y'all :wink:  
Repped! Guess when I get around to wearing them I'll see if my pair stretches, if not I'll just remove the insoles.

I'm letting one of my spare pairs go for 550$ to a local dude who really wants them so he can get his beloved shoes (this is in Sweden so no need to pm me about buying them). Gonna sit on one pair, either to use in the future when my current pair is all beat up, or wait for them to slowly rise in value.
My gf is currently picking her pair up at the post office. Gonna be really interesting to see if she wants to keep them or not. Otherwise it's a bae size which means good $ :smile:

I'm letting one of my spare pairs go for 550$ to a local dude who really wants them so he can get his beloved shoes (this is in Sweden so no need to pm me about buying them). Gonna sit on one pair, either to use in the future when my current pair is all beat up, or wait for them to slowly rise in value.
My gf is currently picking her pair up at the post office. Gonna be really interesting to see if she wants to keep them or not. Otherwise it's a bae size which means good $
smile.gif
That's a decent price, and what I was trying to say a few pages back.   In fact, this is the first time I believe I've seen anyone in this thread (or via PM) say they are letting a pair go for under $700. 

That's a decent price, and what I was trying to say a few pages back.   In fact, this is the first time I believe I've seen anyone in this thread (or via PM) say they are letting a pair go for under $700. 
Considering the exchange is in Sweden, exchange rates may come into play, but I agree with you in the regard that we'll start to see several sub-$700 prices soon.

Considering the exchange is in Sweden, exchange rates may come into play, but I agree with you in the regard that we'll start to see several sub-$700 prices soon.

I converted the amount on Google so it is as accurate as it can get. I could easily have charged more but since I got serveral pairs it'a okay.

Damn they actually were super tight on my gf, same male size as in her UB's. They worked when she took the insoles out though but she's not entirely sure if she's gonna keep them yet.

I converted the amount on Google so it is as accurate as it can get. I could easily have charged more but since I got serveral pairs it'a okay.

Damn they actually were super tight on my gf, same male size as in her UB's. They worked when she took the insoles out though but she's not entirely sure if she's gonna keep them yet.

Can someone confirm whether the orange stripe is suppose to fade before it hits the middle of the toe box, or does it depend on size? Several pics I've seen in this thread doesn't fade unless it's the angle and lighting...

One thing i've noticed is that now after every Yeezy release Stock X is moving more and more pairs of these.  

Soon they'll be taking most of FlightClub's marketshare away, and hopefully they'll lower their prices in the process.  
i doubt Stock X will make a dent into FC's market share.  the most pairs are released in NY/CA and thats where everybody takes their shoes

Last edited:
My gf is currently picking her pair up at the post office. Gonna be really interesting to see if she wants to keep them or not. Otherwise it's a bae size which means good $ :smile:

:x

Let me get em for $550 G!

i doubt Stock X will make a dent into FC's market share.  the most pairs are released in NY/CA and thats where everybody takes their shoes
I could see StockX (and GOAT) making a dent.  Flight Club does have the physical location advantage in NYC (and Cali, right?) - but they also charge more to consign.  

If you're not from NYC or LA, what advantage does Flight Club really offer?  If you still have to ship your shoes to them, you can just as easily ship to GOAT / StockX

I could see StockX (and GOAT) making a dent.  Flight Club does have the physical location advantage in NYC (and Cali, right?) - but they also charge more to consign.  

If you're not from NYC or LA, what advantage does Flight Club really offer?  If you still have to ship your shoes to them, you can just as easily ship to GOAT / StockX
This right here.  With the exposure Stock X has been getting these last few months, I expect them to grow massively at the end of 2016.  

Stock X is more of a transactional site than Flightclub.  

Can someone confirm whether the orange stripe is suppose to fade before it hits the middle of the toe box, or does it depend on size? Several pics I've seen in this thread doesn't fade unless it's the angle and lighting...

Her size 6.5 pair ends in the middle in the same way as my 11.5 pair does. Can't see any difference.

thats true

NOT SURE WHO (OUTSIDE OF FB GROUPS) IS LETTING THEM GO FOR 700.. THATS CRAZY.. I PERSONALLY WOULDNT MIND SELLING MINE FOR AROUND THAT PRICE BUT I'D THEN HAVE TO GO BACK AND ADD 200 OR SO DOLLARS TO GET MY RIGHTFUL SIZE..

I WOULD SOOOOOO RATHER JUST SWAP MINE TO GET THE 11.5 BUT ITS HARD TO FIND
tired.gif

truthfully it doesnt make a dent

nyc is sneaker capital of the world

celebrities etc... all shop there just watch their snapchat story

majority of pairs flow through there(LA also)

now people who dont live in nyc or la or live in a market not as good

those are the ones selling through GOAT stockx FB groups IG etc..

its faster flip less of a hassle

but they have to sell for far cheaper

when i picked up my pair in nyc people were offereing 800-1200(size 4) cash on thre spot to people buying

99% were like nah chill

mind you on these apps and groups these people would be all over that as they are selling cheaper

FC price has steadily selling at 1K-1250

its not mainly the celebrities. They get the shoes for free ahead of time.

its tourists,

tourists are the only people whoa actually shop in flight club,

they see cool rare shoes, usually with their parents who can afford foreign travel, they buy cool shoe. 

Last edited:

truthfully it doesnt make a dent

nyc is sneaker capital of the world

celebrities etc... all shop there just watch their snapchat story

majority of pairs flow through there(LA also)

now people who dont live in nyc or la or live in a market not as good

those are the ones selling through GOAT stockx FB groups IG etc..

its faster flip less of a hassle

but they have to sell for far cheaper

when i picked up my pair in nyc people were offereing 800-1200(size 4) cash on thre spot to people buying

99% were like nah chill

mind you on these apps and groups these people would be all over that as they are selling cheaper

FC price has steadily selling at 1K-1250
You mention that FC has higher prices, but are those pairs on FC actually selling?  Like when the PB 2.0's dropped... didn't FC basically stop accepting incoming pairs?  I thought I remember people in here saying that.  Maybe it was the GG 750s. 

PB 2016 on Flight Club for size 9 are listed for $1500.  Same pair on StockX listed for $1345. 

Seller on Flight Club would receive $1500 x 80% = $1200.    Seller on StockX would receive $1345 - $5 = $1340 x 90.5% = $1212.7

So in this instance, both the buyer AND the seller would be better off using StockX. 

I don't disagree that that in NYC and potentially LA, people are going to sell / buy from FC.   But everywhere in between, I'm not sure that that will be the case going forward.  Chicago and Texas and Atlanta and Florida and all of these other areas that aren't local to a FC, those people might just prefer to sell / buy from GOAT / StockX.  Especially as those 2 sites begin to gain popularity.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom