ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah

i think alot of people bought those as trade bait for these, but personally id much rather keep the yeezys
I think all of them beside the F&F pair have been hideous.

Anyone know whats going on with Ssense and the v2?

They keep switching between sold out for 220 and unavailible for 0 dollars.

They've either been putting a pair up every day or just trolling my page monitor. 

These aren't the only fakes out there - another factory is also making them. Be really careful with the V2s on eBay and facebook groups - i dont know how they got such good quality fakes in the same window as launch day.

With the V1s, it was easy to be sure because the boosts were a dead giveaway. With the V2, it's no longer enough to check the boosts - they're no longer mirrored, texture is about right, and the lack of boost nips appear to have made these easier to replicate. The new factory reps also seems to have the right 'cross' pattern.

A good way for now is the toebox - the retails have a circular, curved line under the orange stripe whereas in the reps it's a curve then it turns straight halfway through. The reps also have more orange speckling in the back of the shoe - but again, these flaws are something that's hard to be sure about. It's gotten to the point where I can no longer be 100% confident whether a pair of V2s are fake or not, especially when dealing with different sizes. 

lmk/PM me if you want any assistance LCing - I will try my best to help you out!
@ark1g09 Can you get a picture and show this toebox flaw?

From my experience with LC'ing yeezys, I've never seen replicas ever get the shoe box label correct - but maybe it'll be different for V2's.

From what I've seen of fakes of this initial release so far - here's how you could catch replicas (seen pictures on replica sites and watched some youtube videos):

- Shoebox label and font is off (you can make this distinction if you've ever owned a pair of yeezy's, the labeling hasn't changed)

- The box font is skinnier/not bold as compared to the retail pair

- When you remove the insole, the boost bottom is different (as shown in the pictures with David's pair of reps, it's black and not grey inside like the retail)

- The stripe when it comes into contact with the heel part of the shoe continues onto the other side instead of smaller particles showing on the back.

- Retail has the three stripes on in the heel inside of the shoe...some replicas miss this (like david's pair) and some replicas have stripes on the inside of where the laces run through.

- Inside of the shoe on the sides - just scattered dotting everywhere on the replicas - for retail there's solid striping on the lower sides on the inside.

- The racing stripe is a lot lower from the ankle collar on replicas than retail.

I'm sure there's more I've missed, but here's what I've offered so far.

My Pair came in Yesterday. I like these, def more comfy compared to my Moonrocks.

But I def am going to try to Trades these plus cash (150-200 worth) for a VNDS pair of Black 750's. Nobody is budging right now, most people around here want 400-500 plus these for A VNDS Pair of black 750's :smh:

View media item 2182154

My Pair came in Yesterday. I like these, def more comfy compared to my Moonrocks.

But I def am going to try to Trades these plus cash (150-200 worth) for a VNDS pair of Black 750's. Nobody is budging right now, most people around here want 400-500 plus these for A VNDS Pair of black 750's
mean.gif

Nice haha!

To be honest, I love my TB750's.  I wear them as my winter boots here in Chicago, as I tend to wear the 350's during the nicer weather.  

If you find a deal in between, you won't be sorry.  Truly underrated 750 in my opinion.  

Got my 10 and 10.5, 10 perfect length-wise, but a bit tight, 10.5 definitely more roomy, but perhaps a bit too long for my taste. Do you think that these will widen after a few times of wearing them?

I remember when I was able to get moon rocks for 600-650 release day. I wonder if we'll ever see a day where 350s are 500ish

Just curious, do those of you who say you like these better than V1 actually own the V1's? 

Yes.

My thoughts on sizing.

v1 350: 9.5
v2 350: 10
UB: 10.5
Jordans: 10

My true size is a US 10.

The v2 knit and construction is very solid (tight) and narrow. It isn't as relaxed as the original 350. With wear I do expect them to loosen up a little but I DO RECOMMEND sizing up at least .5 from your v1 350 size. I know personally, if I was stuck with a 9.5, I would be selling and/or looking for a trade.

Just curious, do those of you who say you like these better than V1 actually own the V1's? 

Own both and I definitely like the OG350 more than the V2. The only thing V2 has over the OG350 is comfort and it's more flashy. The V2 is growing on me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom