ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He finessed you :lol:

I'd be pissed someone would do that but it happens all the time.

Remember some dude for a jersey lowballed me, bought it and same night used my pictures and listed it for more than double on eBay

Prob thought I wouldn't catch it somehow :lol:

Just got my 1st pair of 350s (oxford tans). I thought they were dope in pictures, but once you have them in hand you realize how dope they really are. So stoked!

i was scared theyll sit forever at fc since adidas hype was on the come up. whoever bought that pair had to pay ny tax too 
sick.gif

Well dude made $600 since FC takes 20% rememeber?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Exactly

This is the usual "I don't have a good grasp on how resell works" NT math.

No its a good grasp on recognizing when not to be greedy. NT LOGIC full of [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Who cares how much 2nd guy really made on a quick flip? He still made something. 1st guy is good. 2nd guy is good

Last edited:
Nah

Apparently I can't even get a PM anymore like I'm newb but everyone else got one
sick.gif

At least some random NTer did try to help me but I was clueless with the info

The "cheat" or sitekey or whatever was major key to grabbing them. Every release I've been past the splash screen and got through to the product page, had more devices this time and couldn't get through for 2 hours

Was actually confident I would get a pair, didn't know about the sitekey crap before hand otherwise I would have prepared for it differently

Oh well
Way more people have the backdoor sitekey BS than actual stock of the shoe being released.  Adidas is completely a lost cause now.

So even if you had the setup correct, too many people have it as well

It's same size as your UBs.

Everyone kept saying size up .5 from your v1, I sized up .5 and they're .5 too big... (My fault cause I don't have v1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom