ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiddsupreme kiddsupreme Rep'd for the eloquently written letter. Very clear and concise. Keep us updated. :pimp:

Ok gents, time to keep the fam updated on all this Adidas. While I was with the wife and son at the pediatric dentist, I got a phone call from Portland, Oregon. Since I screen my calls, I'd just assumed it was some sort of debt collector and let it ring. 5 minutes later, however, I get a call from the same number again. This time I picked up and was greeted by one of the executives of Adidas (name withheld to protect the innocent). Anyways, she said she and the executive team had read my letter and was very sorry that the mix up had occurred. Although she couldn't make any promises that she could get the Yeezys I paid for, she stated that she would try everything in her power to make things right. She then emailed me a prepaid FedEx postage to send the shoes directly to them in Portland.

Anyways, I think it was nice that someone made a personal call to me despite what happened. Not sure where or what this will lead to, but I'll make sure to keep the fam in the loop. Fingers crossed gents, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Ok gents, time to keep the fam updated on all this Adidas. While I was with the wife and son at the pediatric dentist, I got a phone call from Portland, Oregon. Since I screen my calls, I'd just assumed it was some sort of debt collector and let it ring. 5 minutes later, however, I get a call from the same number again. This time I picked up and was greeted by one of the executives of Adidas (name withheld to protect the innocent). Anyways, she said she be the executive team had read my letter and was very sorry that the mix up had occurred. Although she couldn't make any promises that she could get the Yeezys I paid for, she stated that she would try everything in her power to make things right. She then emailed me a prepaid FedEx postage to send the shoes directly to them in Portland.

Anyways, I think it was nice that someone made a personal call to me dyer what happened. Not sure where or what this will lead to, but I'll make sure to keep the fam in the loop. Fingers crossed gents, fingers crossed.
So maybe you retract your statement now about Nike being a better company? 
laugh.gif

Ok gents, time to keep the fam updated on all this Adidas. While I was with the wife and son at the pediatric dentist, I got a phone call from Portland, Oregon. Since I screen my calls, I'd just assumed it was some sort of debt collector and let it ring. 5 minutes later, however, I get a call from the same number again. This time I picked up and was greeted by one of the executives of Adidas (name withheld to protect the innocent). Anyways, she said she and the executive team had read my letter and was very sorry that the mix up had occurred. Although she couldn't make any promises that she could get the Yeezys I paid for, she stated that she would try everything in her power to make things right. She then emailed me a prepaid FedEx postage to send the shoes directly to them in Portland.

Anyways, I think it was nice that someone made a personal call to me despite what happened. Not sure where or what this will lead to, but I'll make sure to keep the fam in the loop. Fingers crossed gents, fingers crossed.

Good luck man :smokin

It worked! I told ya man! Hopefully they can resolve the issue further for you.

see its always worth it to cop a plea, you can get something even if not the v2s try for the next 750s or ask if they have any v1s they can send you.

Fitted and slim is the new wave [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] :smokin

I feel like NT Denim is for those who couldn't get rid of their extended beer belly. Waist wider than all our sides - Smokey. Out here like
View media item 2182555

Need to get caught up on the situation. What happened that led you to contact Adidas? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom