ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Goat order is taking longer than usual. Ordered last Sat and they got delivered yesterday and still no authentication or shipped message. Usually I woudve had the shoes in a week exactly. So impatient...

Size and price ? Did you size up ?

Venkman 
smokin.gif

Okay so Browns Fashion called me back about my raffle win to say that they had oversold in my size 11.5 but the very kind woman on the phone offered me a size 12 instead so I took it. I'm actually kind of curious to compare how they fit compared to my 11.5 pairs which is my UB size. They did fit extremely tight around the toes though.

Okay so Browns Fashion called me back about my raffle win to say that they had oversold in my size 11.5 but the very kind woman on the phone offered me a size 12 instead so I took it. I'm actually kind of curious to compare how they fit compared to my 11.5 pairs which is my UB size. They did fit extremely tight around the toes though.
You basically struck gold my brudda.

They will fit perfect if your UB fit snugged around the toe in 11.5.  

just got my 10.5s in.... and it has a big *** quality defect. the bottom & back sole piece is a different finish for some reason... not sure whether to unDS this pair or to sell it and try to find a new one. What y'all think? It is pretty minor but im pretty sure this is gonna bug me lol

i know the GGs came with either glossy and matte soles depending on your pair, but both on the same shoe? :smh:

Last edited:

just got my 10.5s in.... and it has a big *** quality defect. the bottom & back sole piece is a different finish for some reason... not sure whether to unDS this pair or to sell it and try to find a new one. What y'all think? It is pretty minor but im pretty sure this is gonna bug me lol
Wear them... they look great from here.

Size and price ? Did you size up ?

$800 on Saturday (release day). I went my normal TTS, my UB size is a half size up but it does feel big, only cause my bone spur on my right foot rubs in a TTS.

I like my shoes snugger and I have yet to have a shoe that I find my TTS too small in...

Hopefully its aite. :lol:

that's the right pair - the left pair is the same finish:

damn it i wanted to wear these, it's friday night!!!
wear them then, I don't see an issue (especially if they're to wear for you)- with thousands of pairs made do you really expect perfection?

The Boost on one of my shoes is fairly smooth, while the other side is pretty textured. Should I sell mine too?

@ark1g09  You'll be fine. After a couple of wears, you won't even be able to tell the difference lol.

You basically struck gold my brudda.

They will fit perfect if your UB fit snugged around the toe in 11.5.  

My bad for my average english skills. I mean that my UB size is 11.5 and my V2 pairs that I already have at home are also 11.5 but they're really snug in the toe area so I really wanna see how much of a difference the 1/2 size up will make.

There looks to be a perfectly good pair in the background too lmao
lmao they UK11s I got for retail - too big for me, so I bought a UK10.5 for resell, and planning to resell the UK11s.

FYI for anyone still debating size like I was non stop for the past 4 days, my OG 350 size is UK10 & UB size is UK10.5

For the V2s, the UK10.5 is a much better fit for me than UK11. 

People are really going full size up ? For V2
Prices are dipping a lil , wishful thinking if it hits $600-$650.. lowest I can see them going is $675-700

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom